December Meet?

wannabeBelle

Hey all, Would anyone be interested in a Meet for the Magic Kingdom on December 13th?? Ill get some more of the specifics as I have a better idea of how many people will be attending!!! Belle

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Master Yoda said:
The way it happened last year was we met at RnRC about 11 or 12 did a few rides had dinner etc. No real set itinerary just relax and have fun. I can imagine it will be about the same this year.
I agree with the loose game plan thing. If around noon works or everyone we can meet at a set location and go from there based on what everyone wants to do!! Rock & Roller Coaster was actually a pretty good meet spot right in front of the large guitar. 50's is definitely for dinner for me. As it gets a bit closer we can determine a time for dinner and then be able to wander over to the Osbourne Lights/ Fantasmic/ both. Belle

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
garyhoov said:
Yeah;) . . . right;) . . . I get you;)

We lure them in. . . make them think there's nothing wrong with us . . . then . . . when they're trapped in the restaurant, we turn back to our normal selves.

Got ya.;)
Exactly!!!!!!!!! now ssssssshhhhhhh and let's smile a lot!!! Belle

Upvote 0

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
mom_rules said:
Oh well-at least if I'm already on the floor I won't have much further to fall right?!?

:lol:

I'm thinking I should try it just to see what happens. If they yell at you for putting your elbows on the table, what will they say if I put my food on the floor and eat it with no hands?

Upvote 0

disneytati

garyhoov said:
:lol:

I'm thinking I should try it just to see what happens. If they yell at you for putting your elbows on the table, what will they say if I put my food on the floor and eat it with no hands?

Well, last time the waitress bitched me about the veggies... But not too much. I had some trouble understanding the menu, and ended up not having the kind of chicken I wanted. (it was weird.. I could understand the words, but couldn't picture the dishes in my mind) Anyway... everything was great in the end with the s'mores. There was a guy there, with his family, I guess, and he didn't eat anything. He had to stand in the corner, and everyone was shouting: SHAME, SHAME, SHAME! DON'T WASTE MOM'S FOOD!!! :lol:

It's gonna be so cool!! I just hope we can all stay together this time.

HEY, SCOT!!! I just hope you don't put ME into trouble... Don't wanna be deported and have my precious visa cancelled. :lol:

MARIE, I had a Kungaloosh last year, and didn't feel anything. And I am not used to drinking... So I don't think they put anything heavy in it. I will try to drink something harder next time, but only if there's a reliable friend to look after me if something goes wrong. :lookaroun

Upvote 0

New2WDW

Yo-----------da!

Master Yoda said:
The wife and I are going to try and be there on 10-1-5 and 10-2-5 so hopefully we will run into each other. I promise I won't turn my nose up at you because you have less than 1000 posts. :lol:

That's wonderful! Otherwise I would have to do 34 posts a day to reach such standards by that time! I already stayed up late last night reading thru alot of these and today I feel horrible! I need........:snore: ...

Our itenerary for those Oct. 2 and 3rd is as follows:

Sunday 2nd we will try EPCOT for the first time as a family (we will probably take a break midday and come back later around 5:30 or so to go around the World Showcase!

Monday 3rd we plan on using a PH to go to AK all day and then to MK that evening!

Hope to see you around! I have seen pictures from a previous meet of ya'lls so I might be able to pick you out! I can't post pics, since i'm broke, so no pic!

Upvote 0

New2WDW

Garyhoov

garyhoov said:
We will have a seperate table for the people with less than 1000 posts won't we? Sort of like a kiddie table or something? I mean I don't want to catch anything . . .:lookaroun

j/k If our post counts only included insightful, meaningful posts, I think I'd be at about, I don't know . . . 0 or something.:lol:

You must be hard to hang around! In reading these past few posts I have been laughing way too hard!

Upvote 0

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
disneytati said:
There was a guy there, with his family, I guess, and he didn't eat anything. He had to stand in the corner, and everyone was shouting: SHAME, SHAME, SHAME! DON'T WASTE MOM'S FOOD!!! :lol:

As long as it's fatty and unhealthy I shouldn't be wasting any of it.:slurp:

If they stick anything that's good for you on the side, I'm going to be in trouble.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
garyhoov said:
As long as it's fatty and unhealthy I shouldn't be wasting any of it.:slurp:

If they stick anything that's good for you on the side, I'm going to be in trouble.
I highly recommend the fried chicken and because I am a nice guy I'll eat your green beans for you. :lol:

Upvote 0

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Master Yoda said:
I highly recommend the fried chicken and because I am a nice guy I'll eat your green beans for you. :lol:

You'd be doing a great service! Not just for me, but for the person I would otherwise be flinging them at.:lol:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
garyhoov said:
You'd be doing a great service! Not just for me, but for the person I would otherwise be flinging them at.:lol:
If Slade comes along, you will be having two helpings of those green beans there Master Yoda!!!!!! Belle

Upvote 0

disneytati

Master Yoda said:

That's the dish I ended up ordering last year, and I ordered it with no veggies, and the girl bitched me about it. "You gotta have a vegetable, girl..." And I didn't realize the chicken would come with bones, I had thought of fried chicken breast, and then I had a hard time cutting it. She saw it and came, like "can't you even cut your food, girl?". And I said: "Well, I didn't know it would come with bones". And she: "Welcome to America, girl. Here chicken have bones. How do they manage to walk in your country?" I was gonna say: "well, they don't walk on the plate, at least in my country." But then I thought she was gonna punish me, she was already kinda ed at Cherrynegra who had given her a.. well...not very polite answer, and I decided not to say anything. She told him to cut my chicken, and he did. And then I was able to eat a bit better. Next time I'll try the pot roast or the chicken breast.

Upvote 0

disneytati

garyhoov said:

A girl was doing this last time,but with paper balls and a straw. The waiter sent her to the corner.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
disneytati said:
That's the dish I ended up ordering last year, and I ordered it with no veggies, and the girl bitched me about it. "You gotta have a vegetable, girl..." And I didn't realize the chicken would come with bones, I had thought of fried chicken breast, and then I had a hard time cutting it. She saw it and came, like "can't you even cut your food, girl?". And I said: "Well, I didn't know it would come with bones". And she: "Welcome to America, girl. Here chicken have bones. How do they manage to walk in your country?" I was gonna say: "well, they don't walk on the plate, at least in my country." But then I thought she was gonna punish me, she was already kinda ed at Cherrynegra who had given her a.. well...not very polite answer, and I decided not to say anything. She told him to cut my chicken, and he did. And then I was able to eat a bit better. Next time I'll try the pot roast or the chicken breast.
Next time you can sit by me. Id like to see anyone pick on my friend Tati with me around. That was beyond funny and just into rude!!! And Girl, I Am from New York, we invented attitude!!!!!!!!! I can also make sure that you are going to order something that you will like!!! Belle

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
garyhoov said:
Yeah, and I hope people realize I'm just kidding and wouldn't really throw food at anyone.

Unless they really deserve it.:lookaroun
And it sounds like that server really did deserve it!!!!

Upvote 0

DisneyJill

Hey Kids, I have sooo been wanting to plan a quick December trip so maybe I'll work it in around this time!! If Gary is going to be there, that's even more tempting. :D

Jer is total trouble. He buys you cool souvenirs and then keeps them for himself. :lookaroun

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom