December Meet?

wannabeBelle

Hey all, Would anyone be interested in a Meet for the Magic Kingdom on December 13th?? Ill get some more of the specifics as I have a better idea of how many people will be attending!!! Belle

Wilt Dasney

I'm planning on showing up for the meet on the 9th and making a weekend of it, so I'd love to get in on this one, too. Is it noon in front of the big guitar?

Upvote 0

rainfully

Hmmm... I might drop by for a bit. I've met Master Yoda before so at least I'll recognize someone. :)

BJ... you might have to call and remind me so show up... :lol:

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
garyhoov said:
Cool! Does anyone have any photos so I know who I'm looking for? I look (unfortunately) pretty much like my avatar.

Thats OK Gary....when we see you coming we can hide as necessary :lookaroun :lol: What you'll probably see is a reinactment of your average junior high dance, some folks comfortable and talking, a number of others kind of milling around until the ice is broken. Things do warm up by the evening however.

You're going to be at Cosmic Ray's for lunch on the 9th, right?

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

Master Yoda said:
Here is a pic from one our last meets. Top left wannabebelle and JPVondrake. Second row Melody and Zoie (DW,DD) and PhotoDave219. First row center in black shirt yours truly and next to me is my youngest DD Riley
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20145&d=1117108126

What a cool picture. Wish I could meet up w/ you guys... but I'll be there Dec1-4th:cry: . Have fun guys and take cool pics like this one!:wave:

Upvote 0

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
garyhoov said:
So are we still on for the 11th? I'll probably stop by at 12:00, but I'm not sure how long I'll hang around. We have priority seating for Sci-Fi at 1:00.

Are you doing MVMCP on the 11th with the rest of the cool people? :confused: :cool:

Upvote 0

MichRX7

Premium Member
What is going on at Cosmic Ray's on the 9th? We should be at MK that day.

Our schedule:
12/4: D-MGM-S
12/5: MK
12/6: EPCOT
12/7: PI
12/8: AK
12/9: MK/MVMCP

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
MouseMadness said:
Don't forget everybody, Gary needs a BIIIIIIIIIG group *huggle*... with a photograph taken for posterity!

:wave: :kiss:

Have great trips everybody!!

Well, Gary needs a lot of things and I'm not giving him those either :lookaroun

....except for maybe the good swift kick :lol:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
OK Folks this is just about it for me. I will be leaving for points South as of tomorrow morning and wont have access to my computer at all. I hope to see all of you there in front of Rock N Roller Coaster at noon on Sunday 12/11/05. Ill be wearing my grey Kingdom Konsultant shirt so keep an eye out for me!!!!!!!!! Belle

Upvote 0

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Kingdom Konsultant said:
Ok...so how did the meet go????

Pam

:eek: I missed it. We got hungry, so we went to Sci-Fi Dine in early, and when we finished, it was after 12:00 . . . and raining. I though about running over and seeing if anyone was still there, but Ryan wanted to ride Star Tours 500 times, and that seemed drier at least.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I sent a bunch of lanyards with Marie...but she didn't get to give too many out. She told me how it rained and was freezing cold. Oh well it's still better than a cold day in Jersey.......:lol:

Pam

Upvote 0

Wilt Dasney

Kingdom Konsultant said:
I sent a bunch of lanyards with Marie...but she didn't get to give too many out. She told me how it rained and was freezing cold. Oh well it's still better than a cold day in Jersey.......:lol:

Pam
I got one, even though I wasn't around for too terribly long :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom