December Meet?

wannabeBelle

Hey all, Would anyone be interested in a Meet for the Magic Kingdom on December 13th?? Ill get some more of the specifics as I have a better idea of how many people will be attending!!! Belle

Blackie Pueblo

Hey everyone! I'm kind of new here, I've posted a few times, but still just the baby on WDWmagic. I read about your meet and greet and would love to meet fellow Disney fans! My wife and I live in Florida, and love going to Disney World. Unfortunitly we don't have a lot of money, and could barely afford the season pass. We would love to meet you all and make new friends but I'm worried about the financial situation holding everyone else down.

What is the final verdict on the meet? Like when and where and what's the plan? Is it finalized yet?

Check out my short films at:
http://www.newlineagefilms.com

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Blackie Pueblo said:
Hey everyone! I'm kind of new here, I've posted a few times, but still just the baby on WDWmagic. I read about your meet and greet and would love to meet fellow Disney fans! My wife and I live in Florida, and love going to Disney World. Unfortunitly we don't have a lot of money, and could barely afford the season pass. We would love to meet you all and make new friends but I'm worried about the financial situation holding everyone else down.

What is the final verdict on the meet? Like when and where and what's the plan? Is it finalized yet?

Check out my short films at:
http://www.newlineagefilms.com
Hi Blackie and welcome. The plan for the December meet is as follows:
Meet up at MGM Studios at the Rock N Roller Coaster at 12 noon.
Do some attractions together as a group until 4:30.
I have dinner plans at the 50's Prime Time at 4:45 which people can join in on or not as they wish. Re meet up at 6:30 in front of Fantasmic theatre entrance.
See Fantasmic at 7pm and do the Osbourne lights afterwards.
There may be an informal gathering at the Adventurer's club afterwards but that isnt confirmed as of yet!!
Belle

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
herewecomeagain said:
:veryconfu Hi Belle,

Forgive me please, but this is my first post. What is the greet about?

thanks
It is a pretty informal gathering of forum members. It gives us a chance to put a face with the name and enjoy the parks with other Disney freaks. All are welcome so feel free to drop by and say hi.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Master Yoda said:
It is a pretty informal gathering of forum members. It gives us a chance to put a face with the name and enjoy the parks with other Disney freaks. All are welcome so feel free to drop by and say hi.
Yeah what he said!!!!!!!!!! Belle

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
AshAlytwins said:
Wannabebelle....I would love to meet you, but we are only there from the 4th to the 8th....maybe next year!!!!
Thanks!!!!! Id love to meet you too but timing is not going to happen!!!! Keep a look out on these boards for more meets. Ill post if I am going to be down there at the time!!!! Belle

Upvote 0

herewecomeagain

Hello All, thanks for welcoming me to the site. We will be arriving on December 11 in the morning. I am not sure if we will make it to Rock and Roller Coaster, but we will give it a shot! Is anyone staying at the CB?

Don't forget your tickets for Mickey's CHristmas!!!!!

:wave:

Upvote 0
Hiya,

Given how much I've talked about it you probably know I'm at WDW for the 11th (For more details, see sig. Terms and Conditions apply, only one entry per household... :lol: ) so assuming you don't mind another newbie tagging along I'll try and make it.

I might have 6 of my closest relatives in tow though.. :lookaroun

EDIT: Just checked my rough schedule and the 11th is actually my scheduled Fantasmic night! :sohappy:

So assuming that the afore mentioned family don't have other plans for me, I can make it.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Jennih said:
Hiya,

Given how much I've talked about it you probably know I'm at WDW for the 11th (For more details, see sig. Terms and Conditions apply, only one entry per household... :lol: ) so assuming you don't mind another newbie tagging along I'll try and make it.

I might have 6 of my closest relatives in tow though.. :lookaroun

EDIT: Just checked my rough schedule and the 11th is actually my scheduled Fantasmic night! :sohappy:

So assuming that the afore mentioned family don't have other plans for me, I can make it.
Oh I love Newbies!!! I was one myself for a while there!!! Hope you can make it to both of you!!! Belle

Upvote 0

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
So are we still on for the 11th? I'll probably stop by at 12:00, but I'm not sure how long I'll hang around. We have priority seating for Sci-Fi at 1:00.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
I think we are still on!!! I Know I will be there with Shopping Nut, two of our other friends, Master Yoda and his crew. Hope to see you all out there!!! Belle

Upvote 0

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
wannabeBelle said:
I think we are still on!!! I Know I will be there with Shopping Nut, two of our other friends, Master Yoda and his crew. Hope to see you all out there!!! Belle

Cool! Does anyone have any photos so I know who I'm looking for? I look (unfortunately) pretty much like my avatar.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
garyhoov said:
Cool! Does anyone have any photos so I know who I'm looking for? I look (unfortunately) pretty much like my avatar.
Hi there I have a few on here but some of the more recent ones are on my Off Kilter boards. Here is a link to one.
http://groups.msn.com/OffKilterShrine/bellespics.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=666
I Am in the purple shirt. Feel free to poke thru my album. There are a lot of shots of me, some of the friends, Mulch Sweat & Shears and of course Off Kilter. Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom