Citrus Dreamin' - A NEW Imagineering Competition - Chat and Hype Thread

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
Not going to lie, I feel very childish that everybody else picked grand books and I’m just over here with my goosebumps. But as a quote that I really like using.

This Is Fine GIF

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Not going to lie, I feel very childish that everybody else picked grand books and I’m just over here with my goosebumps. But as a quote that I really like using.

This Is Fine GIF
Good writing and good stories are still good writing and good stories even if the target audience is young. Many of my favorite pieces of media ever are meant more for kids. Aninorphs, Series of Unfortunate Events, Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, Battle for Bikini Bottom, Lego Games, most Disney movies. Heck, just look at how many fully grown adults consider Bluey to be one of their favorite currently airing shows (I'm one of them tbh and other than The Bear it might be my favorite new show I've seen this year).

A big part of maturing is realizing that there's nothing wrong with enjoying "childish" things and being able to find value and fun in them without shame.

"Someday You Will Be Old Enough To Start Reading Fairy Tales Again." - C. S. Lewis

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom