Citrus Dreamin' - A NEW Imagineering Competition - Chat and Hype Thread

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
Question of the Day!
What character meet & greet would you add if you could choose ANY character no matter how obscure and unpopular or impractical?
Either

foxy GIF

Him

Or

Him

PerGron

Question of the Day!
What character meet & greet would you add if you could choose ANY character no matter how obscure and unpopular or impractical?
I’m not really a meet and greet person, something about being a grown adult man walking up to some college kid in a costume and hugging them is an odd feeling for me.

That said, I love the roaming character initiative and even if it’s not going anymore, I love seeing R2-D2 and Chopper roaming around. That said, the ultimate robot meet and greet needs to be the return of Push in Tomorrowland as well as the often-forgotten Pipa at Conservation Station

WaltWiz1901

Question of the Day!
I've been thinking, for a while, that an LCI Mr. Toad would be a fun way to add more "streetmosphere" to a Fantasyland. He could either be darting around in a motorcar or a horse-drawn carriage (the horse in question, obviously, being Cyril).

I second Mortimer, and would also nominate Ludwig von Drake as a more frequent M&G (if Toontown was a bit bigger, that's where I'd put his House of Genius)

I've been thinking, for a while, that an LCI Mr. Toad would be a fun way to add more "streetmosphere" to a Fantasyland. He could either be darting around in a motorcar or a horse-drawn carriage (the horse in question, obviously, being Cyril).

I second Mortimer, and would also nominate Ludwig von Drake as a more frequent M&G (if Toontown was a bit bigger, that's where I'd put his House of Genius)
I saw what you did there.

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I’m not really a meet and greet person, something about being a grown adult man walking up to some college kid in a costume and hugging them is an odd feeling for me.

That said, I love the roaming character initiative and even if it’s not going anymore, I love seeing R2-D2 and Chopper roaming around. That said, the ultimate robot meet and greet needs to be the return of Push in Tomorrowland as well as the often-forgotten Pipa at Conservation Station
I'm the same way. I love roaming characters and I think the costumes of the characters are really cool to see, but I'm not the kind of guy who's ever gonna actually do a meet and greet unless someone I'm with wants to. Even then I'm generally the camera man lol

Push and Pipa being gone is so sad

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom