Citrus Dreamin' - A NEW Imagineering Competition - Chat and Hype Thread

PerGron

Sick Paramount Network GIF by Yellowstone

Don’t tell me I don’t want to know, if anyone tells me I will personally come to your house and Boston tea party you into a nearby body of water.
I’m ok, thank you.
Your loss 🤷‍♂️

cdunlap

Vultures

Yay or Nay?
Depends on the species. If it's something atrocious like a Turkey Vulture, then no.
IMG_3239.jpeg

However, if it's something pretty like an Egyptian Vulture, Griffon Vulture, Andean Condor, or King Vulture, then yes.
IMG_3237.png

IMG_3238.jpeg

IMG_3240.jpeg

IMG_3241.jpeg

(Yes, I know all of these species)

Disney Dad 3000

Question of the Day!
What character meet & greet would you add if you could choose ANY character no matter how obscure and unpopular or impractical?

I guess Return of the Jedi Leia falla under impractical? Lol

Not a huge character person besides maybe jungle book characters or maybe baymax and chip and Dale are fun, but I find the villain face characters to be some of the best experiences/interactions. Maybe an Ursula, Madame Mim or Yzma?

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Question of the Day
This one might seem familiar if you've been to Tumblr lately, but it's really interesting seeing how people respond
It is the middle of a Thursday afternoon. You have nothing on, and aren't expecting visitors, deliveries or post. Unexpectedly, there is a knock at the door. Which of these would surprise you more to find on your doorstep: A Fairy or a Walrus?

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
Question of the Day
This one might seem familiar if you've been to Tumblr lately, but it's really interesting seeing how people respond
It is the middle of a Thursday afternoon. You have nothing on, and aren't expecting visitors, deliveries or post. Unexpectedly, there is a knock at the door. Which of these would surprise you more to find on your doorstep: A Fairy or a Walrus?
man walrus GIF

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Question of the Day
Walrus. I would be impressed and curious how it escaped from the zoo.

PerGron

Question of the Day
Definitely a fairy. A walrus at my door would just be a Tuesday for me

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom