August 2011 Roll Calls

dixiegirl

So I will say this if there is already an August roll call in progress , I appologize, direct me there! I did search an came up empty!

So I am starting this one! We're all booked , staying at our Home DVC resort SSR!!! Going with my Babe , two girls , Nephew and wife. Our Nephew has'nt been back to Disney since 2006 so there's lots of new stuff for him and his wife to see !
We'll be there the 20th -27th.
I have'nt been to disney in August since 2000 , we've always done September , but with our Oldest in middle school, way to much work for her to play make up!
But thats ok, we're still getting our fix!
Anyone else hop on August Roll call!!

And yes I'll take the Heat and humidity any day over crowds!!

twodisneyfans

Misc

Just got back today from picking up some "travel and trial size" items to take with us. Love them that way we don't have to carry big tubes of toothpaste, deodorant, etc... Counting down the days!!!

Upvote 0
8/9-8/19 Fort Wilderness. Driving from Cali, so leaving the 6th. DH's 4th time going, my 20plus time and niece(16) and nephew(15) first time. I'm such a lucky aunty! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

EvilQueen-T

8/9-8/19 Fort Wilderness. Driving from Cali, so leaving the 6th. DH's 4th time going, my 20plus time and niece(16) and nephew(15) first time. I'm such a lucky aunty! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sohappy:

ugh i feel for you. i've made that drive between california to/from florida...have a safe trip.

Upvote 0

isman250

I will be getting there the 18th at fort wilderness, bummer your leaving right when we get there. Have a safe drive.

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

Original Poster
Just got back today from picking up some "travel and trial size" items to take with us. Love them that way we don't have to carry big tubes of toothpaste, deodorant, etc... Counting down the days!!!

OOh love that kind of shopping, all the travel and trial size items they have now!!! Thats when I know its getting closer, when we do "vacation shopping", that and when I putin my order at Garden grocer's website!

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

OOh love that kind of shopping, all the travel and trial size items they have now!!! Thats when I know its getting closer, when we do "vacation shopping", that and when I putin my order at Garden grocer's website!

We went to Target yesterday and got some of our stuff. Also go a roll of electrial tape to tape all the bottle closed!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

xsupaxmanxsfnex

It's actually AUGUST!!
3244950036_ecf8847d84.jpg

Upvote 0

xsupaxmanxsfnex

So is this what I have to look forward too come the end of August? This kind of basically no wait?? Cause if it is WOOOOOFREAKINHOOOOOOO:sohappy::sohappy:!!!!!!! (its been ages since we've gone in August,

I hope so!! I was just posting that picture because I was down to 13 days (now 12) but if that's what the waits are going to be then WAHOO!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom