August 2011 Roll Calls

dixiegirl

So I will say this if there is already an August roll call in progress , I appologize, direct me there! I did search an came up empty!

So I am starting this one! We're all booked , staying at our Home DVC resort SSR!!! Going with my Babe , two girls , Nephew and wife. Our Nephew has'nt been back to Disney since 2006 so there's lots of new stuff for him and his wife to see !
We'll be there the 20th -27th.
I have'nt been to disney in August since 2000 , we've always done September , but with our Oldest in middle school, way to much work for her to play make up!
But thats ok, we're still getting our fix!
Anyone else hop on August Roll call!!

And yes I'll take the Heat and humidity any day over crowds!!

Korfar

22 long days still. Early 7:05AM flight on 8/20 coming back on 8/30. Looks like there will be good number of us down there at the same time. Everyone enjoy your trips!

Upvote 0

DWLove

21 days for my sister and I! Our flight leaves bright and early at 6:05 am on the 19th but that means we have almost a full day in the parks that day!

Upvote 0

laxchik18

this is our 4th year in a row going in august and we love it. all the FL are in school as well as half the country, and people always think its hot, when its not that bad, so they dont go. we r going to be in disney from 8/16 to 8/28 then at my gmas till 8/30 and school starts on 9/6. its a great way to end the summer. last year we got back the night b4 the 1st day of school. it was great. i had gotten my hair braided(which i plan on doing again) so i had it for the 1st week of school. we are staying at the villas at wilderness lodge. has anyone stayed there before? if so i have a quesion: can u see the castle from there? thanks so much. maybe i'll see some of you while im there!:)

Upvote 0

laxchik18

Us too, we would rather that...who needs sleep when you are in Disney!!
We also take a late flight going home so we have half the day in the parks on the day we leave
yeah thats the best. our flight this trip doesnt get in till 6=( but we r gonna go to epcot and eat at teh pizzeria.=)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom