August 2011 Roll Calls

dixiegirl

So I will say this if there is already an August roll call in progress , I appologize, direct me there! I did search an came up empty!

So I am starting this one! We're all booked , staying at our Home DVC resort SSR!!! Going with my Babe , two girls , Nephew and wife. Our Nephew has'nt been back to Disney since 2006 so there's lots of new stuff for him and his wife to see !
We'll be there the 20th -27th.
I have'nt been to disney in August since 2000 , we've always done September , but with our Oldest in middle school, way to much work for her to play make up!
But thats ok, we're still getting our fix!
Anyone else hop on August Roll call!!

And yes I'll take the Heat and humidity any day over crowds!!

EvilQueen-T

17 days 11 hours and 52 minutes before we pull out. getting a little nervous. it's just my granddaughter and i going and now she's running 101 fever. with her allergies she stays really congested making her colds tend to linger and she's clingy when she's sick so i usually get whatever she's had...so just in case i'm currently sitting in a vat of purell snacking on vitamin c with my fingers crossed.

Upvote 0

dmatt87

OHHH so exciting a Virgin!!!!:ROFLOL: Sorry Could not resist!! That is so exciting though seeing everything for the first time!!!No amount of seeing pics, videos or reading trip reports will ever do it justice! Have a great trip!!

Thanks!!! I will be sure to take a lot of pictures and make one of the those LOOOOOONNNGGG trip reports :p

Upvote 0

Bri1121

17 days 11 hours and 52 minutes before we pull out. getting a little nervous. it's just my granddaughter and i going and now she's running 101 fever. with her allergies she stays really congested making her colds tend to linger and she's clingy when she's sick so i usually get whatever she's had...so just in case i'm currently sitting in a vat of purell snacking on vitamin c with my fingers crossed.

Oh no!! Hope she feels better and you stay well!! Keep taking that vitamin c!

Upvote 0

beanbunny

MY daughter & I are heading down Aug 8 - 27 staying at Pop for the 1st half then switching over to Caribbean Beach. My son's mother-in-law & her sister are joining us the 1st week then my other son will be joining us about half way through. Who said mothers-in-law don't get along?:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

PeoplemoverTTA

21 days :sohappy:!!

Our flight leaves at 6pm on Friday the 19th. We're staying at POP, then spending Saturday at MK before checking into POFQ (we added a night at the beginning and end of our trip due to problems getting flights on our travel dates. We'll be at POFQ from the 20th-28th).

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

21 days :sohappy:!!

Our flight leaves at 6pm on Friday the 19th. We're staying at POP, then spending Saturday at MK before checking into POFQ (we added a night at the beginning and end of our trip due to problems getting flights on our travel dates. We'll be at POFQ from the 20th-28th).

The past 2 years we have done the exact same thing!! Did not have to this year. Our plane leave at 10:15 am on the 19th!!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

PeoplemoverTTA

The past 2 years we have done the exact same thing!! Did not have to this year. Our plane leave at 10:15 am on the 19th!!!! :sohappy:

It feels so good to know there are only 2 more Fridays before you're in WDW, doesn't it?

I've never had to add days before, but I must admit, I'm not complaining. I love WDW, and always have, but I feel like a little kid counting down to Christmas. I'm more excited for this trip than I have been for a trip in years (and that's saying a lot :lol:). Our family's been through a lot in the last month, and I think that's part of it.

This is so exciting! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom