August 2011 Roll Calls

dixiegirl

So I will say this if there is already an August roll call in progress , I appologize, direct me there! I did search an came up empty!

So I am starting this one! We're all booked , staying at our Home DVC resort SSR!!! Going with my Babe , two girls , Nephew and wife. Our Nephew has'nt been back to Disney since 2006 so there's lots of new stuff for him and his wife to see !
We'll be there the 20th -27th.
I have'nt been to disney in August since 2000 , we've always done September , but with our Oldest in middle school, way to much work for her to play make up!
But thats ok, we're still getting our fix!
Anyone else hop on August Roll call!!

And yes I'll take the Heat and humidity any day over crowds!!

dixiegirl

Original Poster
OMG!!!!!! Tomorrow!!!!! We'll be at the airport at this time , be in Disney (cuz its not Florida its Disney) By 10:30....Sweet!!!!!!

See I really hate rushing it because before you know it, its done, You get depress(well I know I do) and then I kinda after couple weeks get over it!!

Upvote 0

Korfar

OMG!!!!!! Tomorrow!!!!! We'll be at the airport at this time , be in Disney (cuz its not Florida its Disney) By 10:30....Sweet!!!!!!

See I really hate rushing it because before you know it, its done, You get depress(well I know I do) and then I kinda after couple weeks get over it!!

We are right there with you. We land at 10:40 tomorrow. So Excited.

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

Original Poster
And can I just add I love that I hit Walmart last nite, and picked up some great Disney tshirts for the girls For $5 (cute chip and dale ) Pajamas as well for $5!! Can't beat that Cause you know you'll probably see something similar in Disney for 6 times that amount and probably made the same , maybe a bit better but not much!! I swear shirts I buy now in Disney don't last nearly as long as they use to , and they cost so much more! Yeah I know thats Disney!

Upvote 0

atsolomon

Eight days! Yay!

I made the mistake of showing the kids the 2004 era planning DVD last night. Too many retired attractions and shows were featured. Ooops.

--Adam

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

11 days for me!!! Checking in on-line this weekend!!! :sohappy: To all those going in the next few days... ENJOY!!! Tell Mickey I'll see him real soon! :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom