Admit something shocking in this thread...

mousebymarriage

I have a few:

1) I've never been to Tom Sawyer Island

2) Never been on the Riverboat (the name escapes me)

3) I stuck my hand in the water on IASW and flicked the water at an annoying, whiney little kid(he was about 5) in front of me who complained and said "mom, I wanna get off, I wanna go on Dumbo, when are we getting off" about a 100 freakin times as loud as he could.

4) When I was in High School we were on a school trip, I rode the sky ride and spit on a few people below:lookaroun (yeah, yeah, I know it's nasty.)

5) On an adults only trip (we were ages 25-55 and there was 8 of us), we threw candy at each other while riding Peter Pans Flight. It was the candy we got from trick or treating at MNSSHP. You could hear the candy pinging off the props and ride cars and occassionally hear someone say ouch!

rsoxguy

I have eaten at almost every restaurant in the four parks multiple times, and I really don't like the food at any of them.

DonaldDuck

1) I have never been on Tom Sawyer's Island, Peter Pan, or Snow White.

2) I'm looking forward to going with a first-timer so I can go on all the rides that I either have never been on, or haven't been on in 20 years.

3) I recently went to WDW for the weekend and spent my only full day at the MK - and I live in CT.

tallica

1. Love Disney World and meeting characters, but hate the Mouse.

2. I was about 5 the first time I visited in the mid 70's. Back then the characters roamed around the park a lot more. My family happened upon Snow White and all the Seven Dwarves. I saw Grumpy and ran up and kicked him in the shin, then ran back and hid behind my mom. I guess I thought he was mean dwarf and kicked him. I turned and ran like a little coward, so I didn't see Grumpy's reaction. :hammer:

3. Love the turkey legs; they are my favorite treat in all WDW.

Here's a couple of mine!

1. Can't stand CoP or IASW
2. Closed the pool at Dixie Landings for a couple hours
3. Mission Space> Horizons ( Calm Down Its an opinion)
4. Dig Turkey Legs... tend to go to Rennisance festival to eat one and think about frontierland
5. I Like Stitch
6. Used to dislike Epcot, Now wish I would have spent more time there on last trip
7. Haven't seen tiki room since I was a little tike

Susan Savia

I've never ridden Dumbo, the Teacups, Soarin or Mission Space.
I only rode Test Track for lst time last January.
I miss the original Imagination ride.
Only ride Dinosaur and Safari in AK.
I dislike Dole Whips.
The Swiss Family treehouse is a waste of time.
High School Musical :(

Disneybird

How?!

:lookaroun

A friend of my brothers from high school was working at WDW at the time. Part of his job was to deliver supplies, etc., after hours, to River Country. So one night he got us in about 11:00, and we stayed until the wee hours of the morning. Had RC all to ourselves.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I used to knock the characters on the head to say hello.

They always sucker-punched me in the ribs to say hello back! :lol:

Figment632

The real reason Aliean Encounter closed was, I spilled a Dole Whip on the Alien Encounter AA while riding a scooter, talking about how they would extend the monorail to a 5th gate.

Ilovewishes

Okay, here we go...

EPCOT is my least favourite park and I could easily skip it altogether.

Don't care for ROE at all!!

Never had a Dole Whip or Turkey Leg & never intend to.

If it came down to a choice between only doing the rides or only seeing the parades/shows/fireworks, I would choose the parades/shows/fireworks in a heartbeat every time.

Snow White (as a character) really grates on my nerves. I think her voice is like nails down a blackboard. So although I love the dwarves, I can't stand to watch the film!

I prefer A Bug's Life over Toy Story and Nemo.

:eek:

tallica

1. Love Disney World and meeting characters, but really really Imeen really do not like the Mouse.

2. I was about 5 the first time I visited in the mid 70's. Back then the characters roamed around the park a lot more. My family happened upon Snow White and all the seven Dwarves. I saw Grumpy and ran up and kicked him in the shin, then ran back and hid behind my mom. I guess I thought he was mean dwarf and kicked him. I turned and ran like a little coward, so I didn't see Grumpy's reaction :hammer:

3. Love the turkey legs; they are my favorite treat in all WDW.

4. I was at River Country Water Park with my kids having a great time. I was sitting in a chair watching my daughters do the drop slides into the pool. There were these two ladies sitting on the edge of the pool with there legs in the water. They were getting extremely annoyed every time someone would splash them with a few tiny drops of water. So after about ten minutes of observing this, I did something on impulse. I jumped in the pool did a directional back flop and drenched them. I then sat down back in my chair. Then the guy next to told me that was awesome. He told me he notice the ladies behavior and said they had it coming. What did they expected sitting next to a pool at a water park. We continued to chat for the next half hour. :rolleyes:

wdwwdeagle

- I had never even heard of a Dole Whip until I started reading these boards in July, and I've never had one, nor have I had a turkey leg. Bear in mind, I've been to WDW a LOT, starting in 1974.

-I've never seen the tiki bird show.

- I have a napkin from the California Grill, that I was given permission to take by the waitress. Love her! I use it to dry my dishes.

- I'm considering buying the original Aladdin WDW lunchbox from 1970s on ebay, because I had one as a little girl that I got on a trip to WDW. My mom threw it away when I was a teenager and I miss it.

- I think pin trading is fun. I love chatting it up w/the CMs when checking out their pins.

- and finally, my DH thinks we go to WDW for the kids. (Sucker!)

Matt and Kelly

Great thread...some very shocking revelations by a lot of you!!

-I do not like SSE :zipit:
-I've never had a dole whip.
-I like the hat at DHS (ducks and covers)
-Sadly, though I still deny it, I didn't mind the High School Musical movies...some catchy tunes :brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom