Admit something shocking in this thread...

EPCOTPluto

I skip ROE many times. I already know the show - why waste time in the hustle and bustle?

I tend to use late FPs.

Never rode RNRC, and perhaps never will.

*Runs away*

:lookaroun

I don't like LMA.

I don't care for Illuminations.

I don't really care for any of the 3d shows any more. (Muppets is old, Kids is old, Philharmagic is fine.)

djpoore94

There are more rides that I don't go on than rides that I do. I don't like the thrill coasters (I'll do BTM but that's about it) and the motion simulators like Star Tours make me sick to my stomach.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I'll get a few out of the way...

I don't like turkey legs

I love M:S

I do not miss residential street even a little bit.

I think that the people that consider AK a half day park are what is wrong with this world.

SirNim

Brain power will run out, Alex, when the sun dies and plants can no longer perform photosynthesis to create nutrients eaten by animals, which are then eaten by humans along with certain plants and which, through metabolism, power the chemical processes within the brain, and elsewhere in the body. :lookaroun

Mori Anne

In the Parks
No
My hubby and I were talking about having another baby so we can keep going to Walt Disney World with our kids :)

Ok, it isn't really the "reason" we are having another baby, but it is the cherry on top of the reason:)

goofykt

• I hate parades and "characters" (and I secretly hope my future children are the kind that freak out over dept store santas/all costumed adults so I don't have to interact with them ever)
  • I've never had a turkey leg and never will. Whenever I see someone eating one, their face is kind of replaced in my mind with King Stefan's (you know, the part where he's chomping on a misc. animal leg whilst taking to Hubert/drunk minstrel)
  • "it’s a small world" - LOVE (song and all)
  • Great Movie Ride - loathe entirely
  • I like Stitch. That's right. I said it.​

dweezil78

For the first few years of my life, If You Had Wings scared the crap out of me. I think it was those big projector rooms -- too much for a toddler to handle! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom