Admit something shocking in this thread...

mickey2008.1

here it goes:
I hate the people in scooters because 9 ot of 10 times its just a lazy big person.

COP is the worst attraction in WDW

I ride in the last car possible on TTA so i can mess around with my wife.

I actually like pin trading

Love cosmic Rays for some strange reason, no idea why.

DizneyPryncess

Haha - I love this thread. :)

-I had a panic attack in a TSI cave, when the woman in front of me claimed she was stuck and nobody could move. I haven't been in one since.

-I love Stitch (the character), and I don't hate his ride

-I loved the Year(s) of a Million Dreams & really miss the theme!

-I thought the castle cake was neat

maggiegrace1

-I loathe Mission Space and think it is just incredibly dumb and a waste of great space.

-I have been to AK many times and it would not bother me if I never went again..it is just not interesting in my eyes.

-I could spend hours sitting on Main St. or in World Showcase just people watching

-I would never wait in line for more than 20 min top for a ride..yet I still ride every attraction while there.

-I LOVE DTD and visit many times each trip

-I have had many magical moments while on the Poly beach on a hammock..:)

-I do not care about SM changes, PI, or any of the other things many complain about here..though the removal of LoW is upsetting to me and it does bother me that FL is going to be changing..there should only be one Dumbo..:)

- I will always call it MGM and I call MK Disney World when talking about it to family and friends.

I will continue to park at the Poly and go to MK until I am stopped..:D

Epic Epcot

- I almost punched a classmate because he called WDW gay.
- Every time someone mentions Dueling Dragons, I tell them the "laid off Imagineer(s)" story.
- I hate having to dumb down an attraction's name when mentioning it to others (i.e. The Big Ball at Epcot, opposed to SSE).
- Getting to WDW is almost as fun as being in WDW.
- I enjoy being outside of WDW property, especially the maingate, 192 and International drive areas. (So long as I stay in the touristy areas and visit a park within 24 hours.)
- I LOVE Beverly, it's one of my favorite drinks at Club Cool.
- If I had the time, I could spend an entire day walking around Epcot without riding any attraction.

I_heart_Tigger

Fun thread.

Hope you're ready for the sins of a former CM...

• I once dropped acid with 12 other cm's and did both Imagination attractions and was totally freaked out
  • I smoked pot on Splash mountain after Mk was closed...just walked in with some Cm's and picked a scene and chilled for a bit before we snuck out
  • I was so hungover at work one day i puked in the pond in the Cdn pavilion gardens
  • I called in sick one day because I had to be at work in 15 minutes and I had woken up in South Carolina.
  • Even though I'm not a cm anymore I routinely walk backstage just for fun
  • I'm a member of the "Haunted Mansion Club"
  • I stole a fastpass from an annoying kid at the FP queue...he was horsing around and dropped it so I placed my foot on it and told it him blew away. Then I pocketed it and passed he and his family as they argued with the CM at the front of the line.
:goodnevil

crashnuke

- I park @ the Grand Floridian when I go to MK.:kiss:
- I have never ridden Tea cups or Dumbo.
- I go combat when walking around WDW.
- I always swim @ BC every time we go 2 WDW even if we don't stay there
- I love the food @ the Sci-Fi Dine-In.
- I hate Brazilian tour groups more than anything else @ WDW.
- High School Musical sucks.
- I love stitch and I hate people who don't understand stitch.
- I love each and every park. They all offer something different.
- I pour cold water from my water bottle down the back of the people ahead of us going down splash mountain.
- I eavesdrop on other people's foreign language conversations in line (trilingual French & Spanish) after I pick my nose or scratch my butt to hear them discuss my personal Hygiene. :eek:

gwhb75

- I think Dole Whips are all hype with not a lot of substance
- I think if I had to pick, AK is my favorite park
- My family often get fasspasses for rides and give them to people we pass in the park. It's always fun to see how they react.
- I really like most of the food in the parks

Saraness

-I'm completly obsessed with Disney World and haven't been in three years even though I live in Florida. ( But am hoping to go next year..):shrug:

kcs

I secretly wish it was A year of A Million Dreams for 2010 rather than volunteer and report back and wait for you free ticket.

I_heart_Tigger

is that what i think it is? i think i have a new goal for my next trip...

yes...yes it is...but the rules are pretty lax. Not like the mile high club where you have to do the big dirty deed but from my understanding various acts will get you into the club.

Best of luck in your future endeavours. We we look forward to having you as a member :animwink::D

richiericher22

Fun thread.

Hope you're ready for the sins of a former CM...

• I once dropped acid with 12 other cm's and did both Imagination attractions and was totally freaked out
  • I smoked pot on Splash mountain after Mk was closed...just walked in with some Cm's and picked a scene and chilled for a bit before we snuck out
  • I was so hungover at work one day i puked in the pond in the Cdn pavilion gardens
  • I called in sick one day because I had to be at work in 15 minutes and I had woken up in South Carolina.
  • Even though I'm not a cm anymore I routinely walk backstage just for fun
  • I'm a member of the "Haunted Mansion Club"
  • I stole a fastpass from an annoying kid at the FP queue...he was horsing around and dropped it so I placed my foot on it and told it him blew away. Then I pocketed it and passed he and his family as they argued with the CM at the front of the line.
:goodnevil

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! Oh my god, the first and second ones remind me of my friends from school *what they would do before class* Haha! Is that why you're a "former" cast member? =]

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom