Admit something shocking in this thread...

westie

I have a collection of the red cards they give you to see what the wait time for a ride is. For some reason, while I'm waiting I get preterbed and stick it in my pocket. Now, with something like a dozen of them, I fantasize about returning to WDW and giving them back causing supposed wait times of a couple years!?:shrug:

popsicletrees

1) When I was younger I cried everytime my family went on TTA at the part where you enter into Space Mtn. I thought it was my parents' evil way of making me ride it.

2) Seeing the Haunted Mansion gives me more chills than seeing the castle does.

Chevross

1. I rather dislike AK and the waterparks.

2. I secretly want to be a television host of Disney because I believe it would be such a great career. I'm trying to talk my friend into getting an interview for a job as a cartoonist cause he has a talent that he is just wasting at the moment.

3. I know when I'm in Disney by not seeing Cinderella's Castle, but by seeing Walt Disney World Speedway.

klineski96

Original Poster
I am constantly using Bing's birds eye feature on their maps website... and I spend at least a couple hours a week looking at WDW property not because I just enjoy looking at the parks and hotels, but because I am obsessed with seeing things we as regular guests aren't supposed to see.

All backstage areas, warehouses, storage areas and the monorail/train station are just a few examples. I also try to look for roads on property that will take me places I probably shouldn't go, and come up with potential excuses in the event I get questioned. :lookaroun

toetheline29

I have a collection of the red cards they give you to see what the wait time for a ride is. For some reason, while I'm waiting I get preterbed and stick it in my pocket. Now, with something like a dozen of them, I fantasize about returning to WDW and giving them back causing supposed wait times of a couple years!?:shrug:

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Love it!

1. I am what's wrong with this world..... After EE and KS, I'm about ready to go. :shrug:

2. I have (somehow) never been on CoP, or seen Philarmagic. I'll have to remedy that next time. :)

3. I am not a fan of 3D movies, ever. But I'm willing to give the Muppet Vision and the aforementioned Philarmagic a chance.

Pippa

I didn't go to WDW until I was 24 because all my childhood holidays were spent on the battlefields of WW1 in France.

_Scar

I don't like most things WDW's restaurants offer. I'm a very picky eater. I'd sometimes rather just eat some quick service chicken nuggets.

I was terrified to go on Splash Mountain until just a few months ago after being traumatized by this ride as a child... I'm 17 :lol: and now it's no problem...

I still cannot brave Tower of Terror even though I consider it one of the best Disney attractions.

Bonus-

I went to WDW for the first time in 2000/1999-ish and missed out on going to River Country/Horizons/ & 20k!. :/

AEfx

I still have yet to see Toy Story, or any Pixar picture besides Nemo.

I have not been to Tom Sawyer's Island for about 25 years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom