Admit something shocking in this thread...

a2grafix

I admit I haven't been on Dumbo, Peter Pan, Snow White, It's a Small World, or the Tomorrowland Speedway in about 25 years.

I also admit that I love Jessica and Roger Rabbit. Sorry to see "progress" at WDW and the elimination of Roger and Jessica, with the exception of the Marroon Studios billboard.

I admit I love Beverly. Tastes fine to me, like a carbonated apertif. It's the European heritage thing I guess.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Dear Father, forgive me for I have sinned...
  • When my high school went to WDW to sing in the Candlelight Processional, I was the only 'Disney Parks Veteran' in the entire group. I actually encouraged everyone to rent wheel chairs to get to the front of the lines and it worked very well.
  • I've been naked in the Magic Kingdom before in broad daylight. My parents believed the Sky Buckets were a phenomenal place to let me 'cool down' when I was younger.
  • The last thing I want to see on my vacation is a stupid parade.
  • I'm really surprised that crazy, radical social groups that picket at the drop of a dime haven't realized that Ellen is the star of a ride about evolution.

EPCOT Explorer

Dear Father, forgive me for I have sinned...
  • When my high school went to WDW to sing in the Candlelight Processional, I was the only 'Disney Parks Veteran' in the entire group. I actually encouraged everyone to rent wheel chairs to get to the front of the lines and it worked very well.
  • I've been naked in the Magic Kingdom before in broad daylight. My parents believed the Sky Buckets were a phenomenal place to let me 'cool down' when I was younger.
  • The last thing I want to see on my vacation is a stupid parade.
  • I'm really surprised that crazy, radical social groups that picket at the drop of a dime haven't realized that Ellen is the star of a ride about evolution.
:eek::ROFLOL:

That is hysterical!

Even night parades like ToN and Spectro?

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
:eek::ROFLOL:

That is hysterical!

Even night parades like ToN and Spectro?
Guilty... Honestly though, I like the parades for the ONLY reason that they make my wait times shorter while they're going on. Though navigating around the crowd is a beast, I can hit a few attractions while people act like one giant, gelatinous human amoeba. :lol:

Disneybird

I tore the Do Not Remove tag off the mattress at our resort. :lookaroun

Seriously though, I spent the night in River Country once. A long, long time ago.

Jasonflz

Here's mine;

-to get on my last ride on SM (before the refurb) me and my dad rudely pushed past TONS of people in our way, my dad accidentally knocking over somebody
-not a big fan of DAK
-don't bother with parades, though I do like Spectro at night.
-don't like CBJ
-was of afraid of EVERYTHING when I was little. My parents tricked me on POTC and I was terrified of JIIWF because of the explosion scene. I was nervous about riding UoE as well.
-too chicken to go back on Tough to be a bug.
-never been on M:S orange
-reached hand out of ride vehicle once and began touching props on Peter Pan. I alway's loved the volcano.
-punched my dad during Wishes because he had me on his shoulders.
-petrified of the name Haunted Mansion
-was afraid of people in costumes... oh wait, I still am.:lol::lookaroun

to name a few.

EPCOT Explorer

I've never seen snow white or sleeping beauty before. :lookaroun
Do so. :D You'll love it.

Guilty... Honestly though, I like the parades for the ONLY reason that they make my wait times shorter while they're going on. Though navigating around the crowd is a beast, I can hit a few attractions while people act like one giant, gelatinous human amoeba. :lol:
That's true, and I too USUALLY dislike the MK 3PM and use it for the same purposes, but the CADT Parade that I saw in Aug REALLY changed my opinion on it. It was quite nice.:eek:
I make sure to stop by the MerfCove everytime I visit Epcot.
I do too.:lol:

smk

I have never seen any shows at HS.

Never been to "tough to be a bug". :eek:

I think turkey leg's are gross, disgusting, smelly. :hurl:

Could go to WDW and never set foot into anyplace but MK, in fact I have!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom