maggiegrace1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm great! I noticed you took a hiatus from the boards. Glad to see you back!
    Yes he did! I think some people are really bored! LOL

DD and I love Epcot too! She is only 12 so it is weird that is her favorite park but I don't care. I love trying to take in every show or event...walking around and people watching, experiencing new things from different lands. Plus Illuminations is hands down the best! lol
    Thanks so much! It's one of my favorites from 2 years ago. I'm sure you know where we were - Epcot has so many different restaurant opportunities! LOL

That guy that is being a toad..he has GOT to be one of those idiots other sites stick online to aggravate the "pool" - what do you think? he's a mess! LOL
    I just had to say LOVE YOU, and I think I speak for both of us when I say thank you for the advice last night!:kiss:
    I'm still doin the hobby shop thing in Chicago... but not sure how much longer I can hold out. How's the Bayou doing?
    We are good...just getting prepared for the kids to be out of school for the summer.
    This school year just flew by!
    We will probably be visiting the Audubon Zoo again - we got the yearly pass.
    Can't wait to go back to WDW - haven't been since 2008...
    Planning to go in Sept. 2010!...What about you?
    Hey Dana! I have not been on here much anymore and I thought I would check in to see how you were doing. I hope you had a great mothers day!!

Carla
    How are you doing?...Haven't talked to you in awhile.
    We were down in NO during Spring Break - we visited the Aquarium & the Audubon Zoo.
    Hello Dana! It's been absolutely crazy in this house with a high school senior and an eighth grader! My son qualified for NJ Stars which gives him 2 years at a community college on the state but our govoner keeps getting rid of programs and teachers, so we don't know if he is going for free to it will cost. He's getting ready to go to Disney for his senior class trip, he leaves April 29th. Yesterday we celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary! Can't believe it! How are you guys??? I promise to be in here more often! Fighting 3 kids for the computer! Love you and can't wait to hear from you!!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom