you know you have an unhealthy disney obsession when

colleen2997

I google earth Disney once a day to relive it, I search cable for all the upcoming Disneywolrd TV shows on Travel Channel and Discovery Channel, I DVR them and watch them over and over, watch Disney planning DVDs (old and new) over and over, cry when I see the Disneyworld commercial, dress my kids in Disneyworld clothes to remind me of the trip. Leaving the park is not even a remote option when I am down there. Get SOOO annoyed when people ask me about my trip and ask if I went to 2 "other" parks while down there.. NO. there is nothing else but DISNEY.

jtced

Obsessed

I can relate to WAY too many of these.

When you 4 year old sees a school bus and asks if we can ride like at Disney, "lets go meet Cinderella".

Your ringtone is the monorail spell and EVERYONE in the office can repeat it!

Known very well as the "Disney girl"

My husband is Pirate Obsessed!! My Daughter is Princess obsessed. I'm just OBSESSED!!:sohappy:

Pocamahontas

"unhealthy disney obsession"

Isn't that an oxymoron? :)

:ROFLOL:Toucheee!

When you've been a Disney Fan your whole life, and it only quadrupled when you got your first job there, which was shortly followed by the decision to work there forever:rolleyes: ...(or at least be seasonal) because it's the best job in the world.

Mikester71

CM's ask YOU what is going on in the parks today and with regards to future refurbs (never happened to me personally as I have only been twice - but I imagine there are people on here who this would fit - haha).

Disney_Freak429

* When the only question on your mind when buying your new cam is "Will this take good pictures of referb. walls?" & ask the person working at Best Buy what they think. (I got the weirdest look):lookaroun

* When your talking with guests at work & they say they are going to Disney on vacation you don't leave their side & try to spit out as much info as possible in a short amount of time they are there. (done this sooo many times):p

* You always use the Disney Point & yell at fellow workers who point with one finger. ("One finger looks like your angry at someone" I like to use):animwink:

* You made 25 different ring tones in honor of EPCOT Center's 25th & posted them all to your Myxer account (search my name on here you'll find all of those plus more Disney) You also make Disney ring tones for other people by request.:wave:

* You printed out at least 10 pages of information and gave a copy of the planning DVD & multi copies of the park maps to your boss before she went to Disney. (Just consider me a free Disney travel agent lol)

I'm sure I will think of more later. :D

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
* When your talking with guests at work & they say they are going to Disney on vacation you don't leave their side & try to spit out as much info as possible in a short amount of time they are there. (done this sooo many times):p

* You always use the Disney Point & yell at fellow workers who point with one finger. ("One finger looks like your angry at someone" I like to use):animwink:

* You printed out at least 10 pages of information and gave a copy of the planning DVD & multi copies of the park maps to your boss before she went to Disney. (Just consider me a free Disney travel agent lol)

Guilty, Guilty and GUILTY!!! I'm planning my boss' Grand Gathering as we speak

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom