you know you have an unhealthy disney obsession when

DizFanatic

Hahaha! Someone asked me today!

-When everyone at your job goes to you for questions and advise on a disney world vacation...because they all know you will have ALL the answers!!

-When your house is nothing but Disney Decor, from the foyer to upstairs master bathroom.

-When certain CM's remember you from previous trips!!

-When you compare EVERYTHING to Disney World. Me and my sister do it almost everyday hehe!

-When the only place you've EVER been to on a vacation is WDW/DL, and you wouldn't wanna go anywhere else!

Ha! I feel like i have written each and every post here. Andtinkgrl1685 just read my mind, except me/wife/kids all compare EVERYTHING to Diz (my sister is one of those "non-fanatics") You would be surprised where we have found Hidden Mickeys. I recently took a picture a a HM bubble in the juice running off my steak for dinner. I'm beginning to think that my blood cells are shaped like HM's. I'll ask the doctor @ next visit!:lookaroun

-Every time you see a quarter and two dimes you can't fight the urge to make a mickey face out of them

:sohappy: That is so true! When I see change on the ground, I don't pick it up. I make it look like a HM. :D

You know you have an unhealthy Disney obsession when:
  • You filled up your ipod with various Disney CDs to prepare for a long car trip.
  • You started a trip countdown.... Over a year before the trip.
  • Have 18 Disney outfits set out for your next trip, which is only seven days long.
  • When your friend says "Hey turn on the (Insert non-Disney owned tv channel)." and you say "I can't commit treason!"

DizFanatic

I always say "Please stand clear of the doors" when I close the sliders on my minivan. I don't know spanish, so I then say "Per favor something in spanish."

lisak09

When every family conversation around the dinner table starts with "remember that time at disney when we were on jungle cruise....." or "remember that time at disney when we were queuing for splash mountain......."

kcw

When your inlaws think you need an intervention for your disney obsession

so true! My dad has been searching frantically for a "disney detox center"

* when you've been home for a year and two months, and not a single day has gone by where you haven't thought about how much you missed living/working there (except for the week when you went back to work during the summer)

* when your friends/family know that if they are driving in your car, they will be listening to parade soundtracks. And they don't dare touch the controls.

* when you spend more time on a disney board than you do doing homework, even though the quicker you graduate, the quicker you can move back.

* when you spent 5 and a half hours typing up a "Tips and Tricks for Your First Visit To Disneyland" for some of your parents' friends.

* when you spend twice as much to buy the Disney-Pixar monopoly over the regular one, even though you don't care much for Monopoly in the first place (and have no clue how to play with the houses and cards!)

* when you have more Disney artwork than you do wall space in your room.

* when your license plate is W.E.D (although, not on purpose!)

* when you doodle character autographs and mickey heads all over your notes in class

* when your cellphone background is Cinderella Castle (and used to be a pic of Mickey, Minnie, Pluto and Goofy)

* When your computer background is the Where Dreams Come True advertisement with Cinderella

* when your text message tone is Mickey saying "oh boy!" (and used to be the monorail spiel)

* when your ringtone is Parade of Dreams (and used to be Spectro)

* when you're driving in your car listening to the Parade of Dreams soundtrack, and your phone rings (with PoD ringtone) and it throws you off for a second

* when you are 20 years old, but Disney channel is the only TV you watch

* and even sometimes find yourself watching Playhouse Disney in the morning

* when any Disney commercial brings tears to your eyes

* when you're going through Disneyland withdrawls because you haven't worked yet this year so your maingate doesn't work yet.

* when you go buy Enchanted the day it comes out

* when your CM nametag and lanyard with pins is hanging around your rearview mirror

.......and I'm sure I'll think of plenty more :D

Princess Clayre

- When even though you live over 4000 miles away from WDW your 3 year old son is about to make his 3rd visit.

- You get goosebumps from watching the intro on the disney planning DVD.

TheKeeler7

When you listen to radio Disney in the car with or Without the kids.

You sleep on Mickey Mouse Sheets.

You can't make a meat loaf without shaping it like Mickey.

When the answer to every problem in work starts with " Well if Walt were here he would....... "

disney21

You've never been to Florida without going to Disney World!! ... :D

You can't make pancakes without making at least one Mickey head! :)

echoreyn

* when you spend more time on a disney board than you do doing homework, even though the quicker you graduate, the quicker you can move back.

* when you doodle character autographs and mickey heads all over your notes in class

* when your cellphone background is Cinderella Castle (and used to be a pic of Mickey, Minnie, Pluto and Goofy)

* when you are 20 years old, but Disney channel is the only TV you watch

* when any Disney commercial brings tears to your eyes

Wow, these are all completely true for me too! I'll add

*when you sleep on a Tinkerbell bedspread beside your favorite Stitch stuffed animal every night... and you're 21 years old.

*when people who have just met you or even haven't met you yet know you are a Disney girl through and through! :D

mouseFF

On every calendar in the house you have the days counted down till your next trip. :animwink:

You watch the trip planning DVD at least once a month:D

You keep your Key to the World with you till your next trip:D

You start planing your next trip on the plane ride home:animwink:

You search for hours online tring to find the hm ride song:D

You get your mother in law so excited that she goes online and calls your wife daily to tell her things that she already knows and prints up maps that she already has.:hammer:

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
:ROFLOL:That made me laugh out loud!! he he he. Its funny that when anyone mentions disney at work they say "go and ask Damian he'll know!". My boss even cut's articles out of the paper regarding disney stories/news for me and leaves them on my desk! He does it when no one is around so my colleagues dont know its him!!

OMG me too!! :lol:

MarkeyMouse

OMG I'm so glad i found some friends. My husband doesn't like Disney as much as me and the kids:( .He said it was getting expensive.....you know your obsession is unhealthy when you tell him once he gets his MBA he can teach piano at college in Florida(move your whole family) so you can work for Disney and he would get really great discounts!!!!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

joanna71985

Actually, i saw this lady who had her whole body tatooed on nothing but disney charcters...including her tongue and eye-lids

:dazzle:

Sounds like George

* when you've been home for a year and two months, and not a single day has gone by where you haven't thought about how much you missed living/working there (except for the week when you went back to work during the summer) Amen

* when you spend more time on a disney board than you do doing homework, even though the quicker you graduate, the quicker you can move back. Same here

* when you have more Disney artwork than you do wall space in your room. Yep. My sister just gave me a framed princess poster, and I still have 2 more posters to frame and hang

* when you doodle character autographs and mickey heads all over your notes in class Yes to Mickey heads

* when your cellphone background is Cinderella Castle (and used to be a pic of Mickey, Minnie, Pluto and Goofy) Yep

* When your computer background is the Where Dreams Come True advertisement with Cinderella Gotta love Disney wallpaper

* when you are 20 years old, but Disney channel is the only TV you watch Oh yeah. Love Disney channel, though I miss the old shows.

* and even sometimes find yourself watching Playhouse Disney in the morning Embarrassing, but true

* when any Disney commercial brings tears to your eyes Love them!

* when you're going through Disneyland withdrawls because you haven't worked yet this year so your maingate doesn't work yet. Sadly yes

* when you go buy Enchanted the day it comes out Watched it 3 times already, and already planning for National Treasure 2 and Little Mermaid 3

*Has to get every single Disney DVD (I have 50 of them so far).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom