you know you have an unhealthy disney obsession when

Ilovewishes

It's very hard to be VERY Disney in Britain. But if I'm going on holiday, everyone at work assumes (correctly) that it's WDW. And all of my socks are Disney. I have a room dedicated to it.

And, perhaps most sad of all, I typed a document at work that took me 3 hours yesterday just because Disney was mentioned...:lookaroun

eagles

my hubby said we should move back to florida yesterday. i said ok, no problem, when do we leave?

he said he was shocked i would want to move back, since we sold our property down there a few years ago and moved to va.

well i told him, i could buy an annual pass or a floridian pass to disney world and go all the time.

he said, oh i get it. hehehe

i took my 2 yr old granddaughter to disney in december. and now she is a disney freak! she talks more about disney than i do.

Damian31

*When you are called "the Disney Girl" at work

:ROFLOL:That made me laugh out loud!! he he he. Its funny that when anyone mentions disney at work they say "go and ask Damian he'll know!". My boss even cut's articles out of the paper regarding disney stories/news for me and leaves them on my desk! He does it when no one is around so my colleagues dont know its him!!

Disney_Belle

-When people ask if you have visited any other countries before you say:
"I've been to Mexico, Norway, China, Germany, Italy, Morocco, Japan, France, the United Kingdom AND Canada!!!"

-Every time you see a quarter and two dimes you can't fight the urge to make a mickey face out of them

-And CocaCola - the Disney Girl thing - I definitely agree!!! I was at the airport on my way to (where else?) WDW for my honeymoon,and one of the Southwest Agents says "HEY DISNEY GIRL!!!!" I haven't seen her in 2 years, but she previously worked at the Travel Agency where I would book my trips.

Crazy4WDW1

*When your Ipod has nothing else on it but WDW park and resort music and you listen to it from the time you work into work until you leave.

*When you go to a store, restaurant, etc. and think to yourself "boy that light/menu board/countertop, etc. looks just like the one I saw at WDW".

*When the only pajamas you own are Disney.

*When everyone at works ask you "how many more days" since they always know that you have a trip planned and a trip countdown on your PC.

*When you get calls from people that are friends of friends or co-workers that you've never even met who need to talk to the "Disney expert" before they plan their upcoming trip.

*When you message on your cell phone is the Monorail speil.

*When you've become friends with cast members because you come down so often and you live in Pittsburgh.

eagles

when you see hidden mickeys in your dogs food:
c-3.jpg

pacochran

*When your Ipod has nothing else on it but WDW park and resort music and you listen to it from the time you work into work until you leave.

*When everyone at works ask you "how many more days" since they always know that you have a trip planned and a trip countdown on your PC.
quote]

First love this thread!

Actually see above statement.

The two quotes are so true.

lilclerk

I love my WDW playlist.

*When you get calls from people that are friends of friends or co-workers that you've never even met who need to talk to the "Disney expert" before they plan their upcoming trip.
I've had customers call just to ask for Disney advice!

*When you message on your cell phone is the Monorail speil.
Mine is the TTA :p

when you see hidden mickeys in your dogs food:
That's awesome! :lol:

DisneyMusician2

When your wife tells you that you either have to stop collecting all of this Disney stuff or move 'cause you've eaten all the storage space in your house.

GoofyDadKB

Missing my mind...
Premium Member
When the past three days at work you have done nothing but surf Disney boards and plan your vacation that is 6 months away. And I mean no work done at all. :ROFLOL:

Thiger

When you know which ones are the best ride-through videos on Youtube and watch them constantly.

(continued) You have watched all of the extinct attraction videos at least 20-30 times, esp the 3-part Horizons video and wish it was the mid-80's

mouselvrmom

When your inlaws think you need an intervention for your disney obsession because you always talk endlessly about your trips, constantly plan trips, and have a house that looks like disney threw up in it.

Tinkerbella16

Hahaha! Someone asked me today!

-When everyone at your job goes to you for questions and advise on a disney world vacation...because they all know you will have ALL the answers!!

-When your house is nothing but Disney Decor, from the foyer to upstairs master bathroom.

-When certain CM's remember you from previous trips!!

-When you compare EVERYTHING to Disney World. Me and my sister do it almost everyday hehe!

-When the only place you've EVER been to on a vacation is WDW/DL, and you wouldn't wanna go anywhere else!

-When your actually at wdw, and everything you say about where you're at, or what you're doing is "Magical!!" You just sit and say "Ahhhh, its so Magical"

natolij02

• When you start planning exactly how you will decorate your future childs nursery all disney and how when they are older you will transition it into a toddler/kid room that is still disney but better and different.....ALL MANY YEARS BEFORE THEY ARE BORN!:brick:
  • How you can plan out a "disney play room" for your kids and wonder if any toys that aren't disney should be allowed in there
  • How you can watch the disney channel ALL day with your 2 year old and actually get upset when they want to watch something other than disney.....makes me feel like a traitor!:eek:
  • How you can look at stuff around the house like the wodden giraffe cut out in my daughters room and feel the need to paint it from traditional colors to disney colors and put disney character designs on it.
  • How when you pick out paint at the local home depot or lowes and only be able to gravitate to the disney color swatches.
  • When planning a trip uses the same enthusiasm as planning a wedding
  • When meeting Mickey Mouse feels the same if not better as meeting a "movie star"
  • When people ask you what disney is like and the only word that comes to mind is "magical":D
  • Finding hidden Mickey's is not just a hobby....it's a mission!!!!:lol:

WhatJaneSays

You know you have an unhealthy Disney obsession when:

- You have a three month whiteboard planner dedicated to WDW in your kitchen that lists refurbs, closures and special events ... and its color-coded by park (MK-red, EPCOT-purple, DHS-blue, AK-green, brown-DTD/Gen).

- You have maps of all the parks pre-marked with must sees, routes and good spots for parades/fireworks just to give away when people ask you about WDW.

- You have made up laminated cards that lists the major Disney phone numbers, standard room rates for the seasons, blackout dates for the seasonal passes, and dates of upcoming special events. You always have a few behind your drivers license to give away and one in your pass keeper.

- At least once a week someone asks you if you work/worked for Disney.

- You've had a CM stop you and ask how your Mother is doing, because she was so sick we'd cut the last trip short. (My parents have been asked where I was a few times when they go without the rest of the family!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom