you know you have an unhealthy disney obsession when

mousebymarriage

-When you have a conversation with someone about Disney and say "well, Monty said that HM audio wasn't working today, can you believe it." and the person you are talking to just gets a blank stare on their face.

-When your kids think Disney World is the ONLY place to go on vacation.

-When your kids are horrified to find out that most children DO NOT go to Disney at least once a year and some kids have never been at all.:eek:

Kingdom WDW

- Have 9 days of WDW music
- Spend $500 a night for a room you're renting for a week
- Post frequently on a Disney board
- Listen to others talk about Disney
- Play Disney games
- Spend eight hours a day on weekends looking at Disney stuff
- Spend weeks of your life at one of the largest singlular employers in the country and don't work there.

dixiegirl

when you see hidden mickeys in your dogs food:
c-3.jpg

Is that ole Roy (walmart brand healthy dogfood?) My dog had that same kind and I thought I was the only nut to spot that!!!

lets see this is a topic that I could go on for a few paragraphs, (don't worry I won't!)
Calling the disney reservation number just to hear the disney music, and also have it set on your redial,

your kids know all the words (As well as the whole cd of the Disney 50th celebration) to making memories and when the 4 of us break out in tune ..watch out..were're good!! ( Yeah kids and I have the handmoves and all)

You have a resort tv cd playing in your car,,

Something in your daily life pertains somehow with disney.

And Yes I am the "disneygirl" at work as well.

People automatiaclly say"so when is your next trip to disney"? With sarcasiam in their voice..
You watch the weather channel every now and then in hopes that it will say WALT DISNEY WORLD on the bottom and actually give you the weather!

Certain mornings at home in the summer we like to call " Disney mornings", being that they are usually hot and kinda humid..( We go in Sept usually).

ok i'm done i could go on and on but i'll stop! I'm obsessed and to me there could be so much worse!!!

I love disney soooo much, the hubby says I married him because he takes me there....No, he fun to have around, and he's just ......well maybe not quite as bad as me...pretty close though!!!
And the kids....they're not to far behind as well!!!

21 more days till I get my fix!!!

The Disney Kid

When you taunt your grown children by calling and asking them, "Where would you eat today if you were in Epcot?"

When your neices' three year old thinks you live at DisneyWorld.

dixiegirl

When you taunt your grown children by calling and asking them, "Where would you eat today if you were in Epcot?"

When your neices' three year old thinks you live at DisneyWorld.

Or when your husband aks you "what do you want for supper?" and you reply with ...." a turkey leg sounds good"!!!! or " can we eat in Canada today?".....I usually get a smirk after that!!!!

cpeterstx

so true! My dad has been searching frantically for a "disney detox center"

* when your friends/family know that if they are driving in your car, they will be listening to parade soundtracks. And they don't dare touch the controls.

* when you spent 5 and a half hours typing up a "Tips and Tricks for Your First Visit To Disneyland" for some of your parents' friends.

* when your license plate is W.E.D (although, not on purpose!)

* When your computer background is the Where Dreams Come True advertisement with Cinderella

* when any Disney commercial brings tears to your eyes

Yeah...I'm almost embarrased to admit that the ones that I kept in kcw's post also apply to me. However, my ringtone is the music from the disneyparks.com website (Peter Pan Live Action Movie, track 3, "Flying") so that I can always be reminded to book my next trip! :sohappy:

DSNYKID

*when your children say, "when we go to WDW I want to go on SM" as if it's happening tomorrow, because we go so often.
*when your 3yr. old corrects when other people are talking about rides.
Tyler: "I like the fast choo choo ride."
Michael: "Oh you mean Big Thunder Mountain Railroad?"
Tyler's Mom looked at me like what??:ROFLOL:
I like that fact that we are creating another generation of obessive disney fans in our children!:)

yankspy

When you spend hours on this and other sites.

When you use disney soap that you took from the hotel room just to get that feeling of being in disney.

When people you are with on vacation look at you funny because you refuse to leave the property at any time during your trip.

When you see the ten thousand dollar horizons ride vehicle on e-bay and you try and figure out if you can justify that expense.

There are so many:lol:

dixiegirl

As a public transportation bus goes by your 4 year old informs her aunt that it "smells like disney"......I have to admit I do that myself....Your children mostly the 7 year old is quick to correct anyone that Disney world is in Florida and Disney land is in California and" no we're not going to disney world we are in disney world we're going to the magic kingdom or etc, there's a difference..".. Of course she puts it in a nicer tone!!! They don't quite understand going to Florida and not going to Disneyworld.....Nothing wrong with having the kids obsessed too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom