Yeti indeed in new position on EE

rodserling27

I'll call him Bob.

I have no doubt that we will one day see Bob the Yeti fixed, it's just a matter of time. Perhaps when the economy picks up some and Disney has some time (?) they'll move it up on their list of things to do.

glee

I'll call him Bob.

I have no doubt that we will one day see Bob the Yeti fixed, it's just a matter of time. Perhaps when the economy picks up some and Disney has some time (?) they'll move it up on their list of things to do.

SIGH! patrick Fubar Bob Fixit...The first.....:D

Feel free to add a name haha

Buried20KLeague

I'll call him Bob.

Ah.... Blind faith.

I remember when I used to have that...

mcjaco

What about Newton because of Newton's laws about equal and opposite reactions because everytime he swung then he damaged his support structure a little bit.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

NEWTON, NEWTON, NEWTON!

to my knowledge it is not dangerous. that is why he is not moving. if he were to be moving then he would be putting a bunch of stress on the structure on hte mountain. hence why we have discon yeti for now

The rumors that the Yeti is ripping apart it's foundation are unfounded. And he is seperate from the mountain. So that's incorrect as well.

glee

Hey, what about "Broken"!? My suggestion is the only one that has been ignored. :cry:

Is it that bad?! :ROFLOL:

Oh im sorry :rolleyes::ROFLOL:
Patrick Fubar Bob Broken Fixit....The first! :):):)!!! Fixit is his last name btw :ROFLOL:

Actually would anyone mind if i rearranged it to Patrick Bob Broken Fubar Fixit( The first!!) . That has more of a ring too it. Oooh i dont know which one i prefer!!!

hokielutz

Seeing that exploring Everest TV spot really has me longing for the Yeti to get back into full operational shape..... his movements are just awesome... and its been too long for him not to be working.

I think I will start writing letters via the Snail and send them off to guest communications in WDW.

Alektronic

Well as a few other people explained earlier in this thread, it's not in a different position because Disney is "fixing" it. It's just ended up that way as a result of having shifted into that position. Anything else has just been speculation and wishful thinking.

It is just in a powered down or oiled down position. AK is famous for just shutting off AA figures or special effects. They do it at Dinosaur all the time. They must think if only see it for 2 seconds anyway, hardly anyone will notice and will still ride the ride.

pax_65

This is frustrating, because...

* Would a broken yeti affect my decision to go to Disneyworld? No.
* If I'm in Animal Kingdom, would a broken yeti affect my decision to ride EE? No.

So does it really matter?

YES! Because little things like this add up, and they ultimately take away from the magic of Disneyworld. A bunch of these things taken collectively would affect my decision to go to Disney (or more likely, affect my decision to visit the parks - I'd go to Universal or do something else instead)

For anyone in Disney management to think this isn't a big deal is frustrating... they are not looking at the big picture.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom