Who will be at MNSSHP on 9/30 and Celebration 25 on 10/1?

Figments Friend

I highly recommend going to MNSSHP. I had read a lot about the event over the years, and it sounded like something i would enjoy....but never really seriously considered attending until last year.

WOW ....! It was THE best $35 i ever spent, by far! Not only do you get to spend a good chunk of the night at the MK with limited crowds, but you have the added fun of everyone dressing up in costume ( ADULTS TOO!!). So it is in no way "just for kids"!

It also has to be said that Park Services does an absolutely wonderful job transforming Main Street and many other areas of the Park into spooky settings. Special lighting, effects, and decorations really do literally transform the familiar MK setting into something quite unique and special. If you appreciate "atmsophere" then MNSSHP is a MUST DO.

Did i mention all the free candy too? Yes! Candy by the bagfulls! When you enter the Park for the party that night, you are given a small Trick or Treat bag. As you stroll through the MK, there are certain spots where you can stop and T+T to recieve some top-notch candy. No generic stuff mind you....REAL candy treats ( major brands baby!) and LOTS of it! Usually by the time it gets near closing ( midnight) the CM's are extremely generous with the candy distribution. Even as you are walking out to leave the Park, they are offering you even MORE candy! Woo Hoo!!!

Added benefits of the party: Short lines and hardly any waitiing whatsoever for any of the major attractions. That alone makes the price of the event worth it. If you are a character fan, many rare characters appear at Meet n' Greets or "Trick of Treat Trails" in the Park at various places. There are also two major themed "Dance Parties" with a lot of characters ( usually also dressed in "costume"!).

There is also the excellent and very cool "Boo to You Parade" that has some AWESOME floats and special exclusive character appearences.....like the incredbile Headless Horseman ( on a huge real horse!) and the Haunted Mansion Graveyard Keeper ( with real bloodhound!). This is the stuff where WDW Entertainment shines it's brightest....with the live shows and events!

I was so impressed with my experience last year, i can only hope this year will be just as good!

MNSSHP is a definate must do if you are On Site. You do not have to dress up or wear a costume if you don't want to...but it sure adds to the fun!

Please reconsider...as i think you will really enjoy it!

:wave:

Kuhio

Thanks for the detailed description of MNSSHP, Figments Friend. I didn't realize the theming and general "make over" were so extensive. And if adult visitors are eligible for free candy, I would say that's another definite incentive!

I'll take a look at the WDW site and see if I can get a ticket tomorrow...

LeeLee D

I need you to PM me the details so that I can manually add you to our roster. General registration is closed- only I have the ability to alter our roster, so once I get your information, you will be a part of the event.

Done! Thanks again!

I can't wait - it's going to be a weekend to remember!

Disney_Freak429

*Update* I am 98% sure I am going to be there on the 30th so put me on the list.

I will be going as Wilbur Robinson because I wanted to do something easy but good for my first MNSSHP.

But since I don't want to have black hair for EPCOT's 25th I am going with a wig instead of dyeing my hair.

KittKat

Hello, never posted before but I'm so excited for these events I had to share.
I will be at the 9/30 MNSSHP and the Epcot 25th Celebration on the 1st. Can't wait!

Disney_Freak429

I was gonna go to celebration 25..but the person I was going with backed out and Im not one for going alone so guess Im missing out :(

As of right now I am going to both MNSSHP & Celebration 25 by myself & I know we are not the only two.

So come along there will be a lot of people to hang out with that are friendly *cough* Me *cough* :animwink::wave: who will be there alone.

Also I am looking for a good wig to use for my costume if someone spots one that would work well let me know.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
As of right now I am going to both MNSSHP & Celebration 25 by myself & I know we are not the only two.

So come along there will be a lot of people to hang out with that are friendly *cough* Me *cough* :animwink::wave: who will be there alone.

Also I am looking for a good wig to use for my costume if someone spots one that would work well let me know.
What is your costume?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
Wilbur Robinson
If worse comes to worse I may have to altur a Elvis wig :rolleyes: :hurl:

But I hope it doesn't come to that.

I would dye my hair but I really didn't want black hair for the 25th the next day.
I have not seen much in the way of feauxhawk wig before. Your best bet might be to try looking for something similar in the anime wig selection at Cosplay

Jekyll_Baker

I'm definitely going to be at Celebration 25 on Oct 1, and I really want to be at MNSSHP on Sept 30. However it's going to depend on how fast I can drive from Brunswick GA to WDW after I get off from work (usually between 3 & 4 pm on Sundays). I may just buy a ticket for just in case.

LeeLee D

I was gonna go to celebration 25..but the person I was going with backed out and Im not one for going alone so guess Im missing out :(
You might want to give it a try. I'll be at MNSSHP on Sun and EPCOT on Mon by myself. There will be so many of us there, you could surely find someone to hang with.
Not to be pushy, I'm all for staying in one's comfort zone, but think about it.:)

wannabeBelle

You might want to give it a try. I'll be at MNSSHP on Sun and EPCOT on Mon by myself. There will be so many of us there, you could surely find someone to hang with.
Not to be pushy, I'm all for staying in one's comfort zone, but think about it.:)

Nicely put LeeLee. I will tell you I have been to a number of meets over the years and have found some truly wonderful people by doing that. Also another option is to register, come and join us and if you feel oddly you can always go off on your own. I certainly wouldnt fault you for trying!!!!! Hope to see you there!! Belle

Mr_Tom_Morrow

thats the thing tho,they were driving as well,since i cant drive as of this moment cuz of an unfortunate mishap with my car,and i dont wanna take the chance getting pulled on I-4 im sure FHP are swarming all over it lol

Figment82

I'll be attending MNSSHP on the 28th (so I can be well rested for the 1st) - I'm going as the Dreamfinder.

So Jenn - I'll try to find you so perhaps we can take a photo together. Last year I met 2 people as Figment and 1 person as the Dreamfinder, and it was great to talk with them and pose for photos.

Disney_Freak429

I have not seen much in the way of feauxhawk wig before. Your best bet might be to try looking for something similar in the anime wig selection at Cosplay

Not really any luck there if anyone finds anything else that may help let me know.

After looking it looks like I will alter a wig everyone wish me luck with this I will need it.

Anyone willing to look at a few pics of wigs & tell me which they think would work best pm me I need the help.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
Well now that it seems that we have at least 16 forum members at MNSSHP on 9/30 would you guys like to come to a consensus of a good place to meet and watch the early parade and the fireworks together? I was thinking somewhere around the hub possibly in front of Casey's. Any thoughts?

Disney_Freak429

Well now that it seems that we have at least 16 forum members at MNSSHP on 9/30 would you guys like to come to a consensus of a good place to meet and watch the early parade and the fireworks together? I was thinking somewhere around the hub possibly in front of Casey's. Any thoughts?

That works for me.
Are we also doing a HM ride together?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom