Who will be at MNSSHP on 9/30 and Celebration 25 on 10/1?

New2WDW

Thanks, I already have a full time job with Barry Bonds....:lookaroun
Besides the muscles in my fingers have gotten so big, I can't write anymore...:rolleyes:

:lol: I was hoping I could brag about my Jackets but they were not able to get by BC! We just need some more work on offense!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
I am not sure! I had to fire the Event Coordinator!:lookaroun Just kidding. It will be TBA. It all depends on when we arrive from Georgia. I hope to check in at the resort around 6 pm and then hopefully be at DTD around 7ish? Too many factors to consider since we were not even planning on checking in until Sunday the 30th.

As far as the MNSSHP - My wife and I are not planning on a costume and I hope to drop in and say hello, but we will not be able to hang around too long.

Hey Clemson Tiger....who is for fitness consultant? :lol:

Is anyone going to be at Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner that night?
We have ADR's around 6 pm!
As it get closer I will PM you my cell number. I am not sure exactly what we will be doing that day either. We have a 9 AM ADR at WCC and a 9:30 PM ADR for the Hoop de do review but the rest of the day is up in the air right now. If it is early enough I will try to sneak by and at least wish you a happy B-day.

New2WDW

As it get closer I will PM you my cell number. I am not sure exactly what we will be doing that day either. We have a 9 AM ADR at WCC and a 9:30 PM ADR for the Hoop de do review but the rest of the day is up in the air right now. If it is early enough I will try to sneak by and at least wish you a happy B-day.

Sounds good! My wife will have her cell, I think :veryconfu , but it sounds like you will be on your way to the Review! I hope to drop by at MNSSHP to say hello and hopefully meet some other WDWMagic members.

Did ya'll pick a location to meet before the fireworks? I scanned the whole thread but I must of missed it?

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
I should be driving thru Gator country while the game is going on and I don't think the stress of listening to the Tech/Clemson game would be appreciated by my family while driving!

...or the other drivers on the road!
I would never listen to a Clemson game in the car!

We'll be meeting on Main street out from Casey's for the fireworks.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
Sounds good! My wife will have her cell, I think :veryconfu , but it sounds like you will be on your way to the Review! I hope to drop by at MNSSHP to say hello and hopefully meet some other WDWMagic members.

Did ya'll pick a location to meet before the fireworks? I scanned the whole thread but I must of missed it?
Right now it looks like we will be meeting in front of Casey's before the first parade and more than likely hanging there until the fireworks are done then make our way over to the HM. If I remember correctly there is only about a half hour tops between the end of the first parade and the start of Hallowishes so it will just be easier to stay put. At most I figure we will mingle to the center of the street to get that perfect spot for Hallowishes.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
I should be driving thru Gator country while the game is going on and I don't think the stress of listening to the Tech/Clemson game would be appreciated by my family while driving!
im doing the unthinkable for people around here... i changed my travel day to saturday and my flight is at 4pm.... right in the middle of the UA vs FSU game. i guess ill get the Southwest Pilot to give me updates. :D

Right now it looks like we will be meeting in front of Casey's before the first parade and more than likely hanging there until the fireworks are done then make our way over to the HM. If I remember correctly there is only about a half hour tops between the end of the first parade and the start of Hallowishes so it will just be easier to stay put. At most I figure we will mingle to the center of the street to get that perfect spot for Hallowishes.
sounds good. wht time does the first parade start? im trying to get all my particulars down since im heading back to the vehicle for a costume change. :D

New2WDW

We'll be meeting on Main street out from Casey's for the fireworks.

Master Yoda said:
Right now it looks like we will be meeting in front of Casey's before the first parade and more than likely hanging there until the fireworks are done then make our way over to the HM.

OK! Main Street, Casey's! Got it!

I do not know about everybody else, but I have been on vacation mode for about a month now! :hammer: Can't wait to get back to the World!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
sounds good. wht time does the first parade start? im trying to get all my particulars down since im heading back to the vehicle for a costume change. :D
If they keep the same schedule as last year the first parade will be at 8:15 with the fireworks at 9:30.

TheBeatles

i like that idea.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT

New2WDW

I finally got a pic of the MNSSHP shirt for 2007 - my wife and I will probably purchase and wear this during the 9/30 party....
edited_tshirt_1037.jpg

or I could go with what Master Yoda propsed on another thread...
base_fisherman.gif

but I am wondering how many people have already been going as this.

Disney_Freak429

Thanks for the link to the map.

Good to see MI:LF will be open I just have to make sure to hit JC before it closes before the party.

I got my shirt today now all I need to do is still hunt down that wig.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom