Who will be at MNSSHP on 9/30 and Celebration 25 on 10/1?

New2WDW

I called Kingdom Konsultants yesterday and got everything lined up so I am too excited to wait! Woo Hoo! :lookaroun ............Hopefully see some of you people at the MNSSHP on 9/30!!!!!

:wave:

Disney_Freak429

I called Kingdom Konsultants yesterday and got everything lined up so I am too excited to wait! Woo Hoo! :lookaroun ............Hopefully see some of you people at the MNSSHP on 9/30!!!!!

:wave:

Well we are meeting at Casey's for the first parade & fireworks than going to HM for a group ride we won't be hard to find. Other than that I am quite sure I will be the only Wilbur Robinson so if you see him you have found me.

Disney_Freak429

Does everyone agree on the meeting spot and HM ride? If so, we need to be 100% clear where and when we will meet at.

I thought we were just walking over after the fireworks together. But for those not with us for the fireworks I would say just be over at the entrance to the queue after the fireworks. Than once you see us hop in line?

FYI on http://www.myxertones.com/ I am uploading EPCOT ringtones for your downloading pleasure. All you have to do to find them is search "Disney_Freak429" I will continue to add more until I am done tonight sometime.

jedimaster1227

I know this is sortof late, but is anyone willing to pick me up the new Magic Kingdom Special Events CD when they go to MNSSHP tommorow night. If so, I can give you money for it tomorrow during the day or on Monday...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom