Who will be at MNSSHP on 9/30 and Celebration 25 on 10/1?

LeeLee D

I'll be there for both!
I'll also be at the Passholder event at AK on the 29th - what a packed weekend!!:sohappy:

I would love to meet up with all you wonderful Disneyers.

Brian_WDW74

I'll be there for both!
I'll also be at the Passholder event at AK on the 29th - what a packed weekend!!:sohappy:

I would love to meet up with all you wonderful Disneyers.

I was too late to sign up for the AK event. I'm hoping that there'll either be a stand-by line or some WDWMagic member who is signed up and might have some extra room in their party might be kind enough to help me out. :hint hint: :lol:

fizzle75: They're having a Passholder event at AK on the evening of the 29th to celebrate the release of "The Jungle Book" on DVD. You had to sign up on the AP site and there was only a limited number of openings.

Crazy4WDW1

9/29 - DAK - passholder event
9/30 - Epcot a.m. Celebration 25 & MK MNSSHP
10/1 - Epcot Celebration 25

I'll be there along with my oldest son (xTimmoothyx on WDWMagic) and my friend and her daughter.

I'll be wearing my Mickey ID badge with "Noreen" all weekend. Please say hi if you see me!!

Figments Friend

Well it seems there are a lot of folks going Sunday night!

I am going Friday the 28th to MNSSHP ( as Figment..of course!)
Sunday morning i will be manning the Registration table at EPCOT with my fellow EPCOT 25 Event friends and then probably spending some time in the Park.

Monday is "The Big Day" so it's all out total EPCOT-a-Rama for the next 18 or so hours! LOL!!

LeeLee D

I was too late to sign up for the AK event. I'm hoping that there'll either be a stand-by line or some WDWMagic member who is signed up and might have some extra room in their party might be kind enough to help me out. :hint hint: :lol:

I signed up a non-passholder friend to come, but she's already begged off. So I have an extra spot.

You're not a freak are you???:p
(For all you overreactors...^^^^was a joke)

jedimaster1227

I missed a memo! Do we need to register to join your wonderful Celebration?

Yes you do, but if you answer all of the questions on our signup page (the link is in my signature), I will add you to our roster- I understand that people get the news a little late. We will stop taking last minute registrations next week when the schedule is released.

Disney_Freak429

I signed up a non-passholder friend to come, but she's already begged off. So I have an extra spot.

You're not a freak are you???:p
(For all you overreactors...^^^^was a joke)
If the spot is open I will take it. If it is anyone else have an extra spot for the event? As far as MNSSHP on the 30 I just realized that some events are happening at EPCOT that day with the group hmmm choices choices. But I will be at EPCOT both Sunday & Monday but as for MNSSHP thats still up for grabs.

LeeLee D

Yes you do, but if you answer all of the questions on our signup page (the link is in my signature), I will add you to our roster- I understand that people get the news a little late. We will stop taking last minute registrations next week when the schedule is released.

I linked to the site and it didn't have a send/submit icon on the form. Did I do something wrong or is it my dial up?

I'll try again tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads up, though.

jedimaster1227

I linked to the site and it didn't have a send/submit icon on the form. Did I do something wrong or is it my dial up?

I'll try again tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads up, though.

I need you to PM me the details so that I can manually add you to our roster. General registration is closed- only I have the ability to alter our roster, so once I get your information, you will be a part of the event.

Kuhio

I'll be at the celebration at Epcot on Monday, and plan to pick up my wristband on Sunday morning.

I might swing by the MK later on Sunday, but I hadn't really considered attending MNSSHP. I've never been, and it looks a bit pricey. Is it primarily a event for kids and people with kids in tow? Other than the parade and fireworks, what else is there for adults to do? And are most guests in costume?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom