Who will be at MNSSHP on 9/30 and Celebration 25 on 10/1?

Eyorefan

Well now that it seems that we have at least 16 forum members at MNSSHP on 9/30 would you guys like to come to a consensus of a good place to meet and watch the early parade and the fireworks together? I was thinking somewhere around the hub possibly in front of Casey's. Any thoughts?

That works for us, and like Disney freak said, are we on for a HM group ride?

Brian_WDW74

Well now that it seems that we have at least 16 forum members at MNSSHP on 9/30 would you guys like to come to a consensus of a good place to meet and watch the early parade and the fireworks together? I was thinking somewhere around the hub possibly in front of Casey's. Any thoughts?

Members from disboards.com are meeting at 8:30pm at Tomorrowland Terrace that evening, so unless you want to co-mingle the groups then Casey's would probably be a good idea. :)

I'm definitely up for a group HM ride!

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Members from disboards.com are meeting at 8:30pm at Tomorrowland Terrace that evening, so unless you want to co-mingle the groups then Casey's would probably be a good idea. :)

I'm definitely up for a group HM ride!
that will completely confuse me. :lol: i need to stick to the locals of wdwmagic.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
I agree. A group HM ride after the fireworks is a must. At that time it will be about the only ride with a line but it will not be a long wait.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
I believe the parades are 8:15 and 10:30, fireworks at 9:30 with a lot of people leaving then....

Headless horseman does ride before each parade by about 10 min. if conditions are right.

New2WDW

I will be at the MNSSHP on 9/30 but not Epcot until 10/2!:cry:

Master Yoda - you left off the other big celebration going on at DTD on 9/29 at night ...... my Birthday! :sohappy: Well I guess it will just be a small celebration at Ghiraldi's with my wife and two girls..:lol:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
I will be at the MNSSHP on 9/30 but not Epcot until 10/2!:cry:

Master Yoda - you left off the other big celebration going on at DTD on 9/29 at night ...... my Birthday! :sohappy: Well I guess it will just be a small celebration at Ghiraldi's with my wife and two girls..:lol:
What time is that big celebration at DTD?

Disney_Freak429

Ok so we have first parade meet up at Cassey's.

Than a group HM ride right after the fireworks.

Since I have no clue what anyone will look like if anyone sees me looking around for the group smack me on the back & say "Brent (or Wilbur since I will be dressed up as him) it's ___ from wdwmagic we are over here" or I will be so lost & never find anyone lol.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
For a point of reference this is a picture of me and my girls from last year at MNSSHP. With the exception of the youngest one we will all be in the same costumes again this year so it should not be too hard to find us.

P1030668.jpg

animay

I'll be with a decent sized group that night and probably won't be able to meet up. I'd identify my costume so people could say hi, but my sister reads these boards and I'm not telling her my costume till the party. So, I'll just point at her and laugh instead. ha ha. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom