Who will be at MNSSHP on 9/30 and Celebration 25 on 10/1?

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
I can see it now ClemsonTigger and Master Yoda star in Wedding Crashers 2: The great WDW extravaganza.
*clears throat* hmmm, hello. you know ill be all up in that action on the 29th night.

Hey dont forget me!!!! I LOVE Weddings!!!!!!!!!! Belle
at least you are honest. :lol: im not to wild about tham... but i love a good reception. the only wedding i was wild about was my own.

For a point of reference this is a picture of me and my girls from last year at MNSSHP. With the exception of the youngest one we will all be in the same costumes again this year so it should not be too hard to find us.

P1030668.jpg
hmmm, too bad Indy and Jack cant put on a show with a sword fight/whipping battle :lookaroun

ok, that is too kinky. :lol:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
For a point of reference this is a picture of me and my girls from last year at MNSSHP. With the exception of the youngest one we will all be in the same costumes again this year so it should not be too hard to find us.

P1030668.jpg

But what are you going to look like in costume?? :lookaroun

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
ok mr smarty man..... what are you going to be and look like. ill post mine shortly

I usually don't...and as I will be coming off of a weeks business trip, don't know that I have room to pack anything. May manage to wear an orange shirt...call me a pumpkin or a gourd...:rolleyes: :shrug:

I'll just be looking for Wannabebelle and Yoda...I'll send you contact info also if you wish.

Thessair

So many schedules to keep up with for that weekend. I'm definitely up for the HM group ride and quite possibly the first parade as well. I'm traveling with a friend and I don't want to commit him to anything. Will there be a meet point for folks who don't catch the fireworks with the group for the HM ride?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
So many schedules to keep up with for that weekend. I'm definitely up for the HM group ride and quite possibly the first parade as well. I'm traveling with a friend and I don't want to commit him to anything. Will there be a meet point for folks who don't catch the fireworks with the group for the HM ride?
I am thinking that we will just head straight to HM after the fireworks are done so if you guys do the same we should run into each other.

New2WDW

What time is that big celebration at DTD?

I am not sure! I had to fire the Event Coordinator!:lookaroun Just kidding. It will be TBA. It all depends on when we arrive from Georgia. I hope to check in at the resort around 6 pm and then hopefully be at DTD around 7ish? Too many factors to consider since we were not even planning on checking in until Sunday the 30th.

As far as the MNSSHP - My wife and I are not planning on a costume and I hope to drop in and say hello, but we will not be able to hang around too long.

Hey Clemson Tiger....who is for fitness consultant? :lol:

Is anyone going to be at Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner that night?
We have ADR's around 6 pm!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
I am not sure! I had to fire the Event Coordinator!:lookaroun Just kidding. It will be TBA. It all depends on when we arrive from Georgia. I hope to check in at the resort around 6 pm and then hopefully be at DTD around 7ish? Too many factors to consider since we were not even planning on checking in until Sunday the 30th.

As far as the MNSSHP - My wife and I are not planning on a costume and I hope to drop in and say hello, but we will not be able to hang around too long.

Hey Clemson Tiger....who is for fitness consultant? :lol:

Is anyone going to be at Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner that night?
We have ADR's around 6 pm!

Thanks, I already have a full time job with Barry Bonds....:lookaroun
Besides the muscles in my fingers have gotten so big, I can't write anymore...:rolleyes:

New2WDW

I met these people last year at MNSSHP and even thou they look down and out, they were actually very nice! :lol: Master Yoda as Jack Sparrow was so convincing that a little boy next to us starred at him the whole time of the fireworks thinking he was the real thing.

Hey Master yoda, what is your littlest going as this year?
My two girls wanted to make their own costume and they will be dressed as Dalmation Pups. They got white T-shirts, white socks and shoes and colored black dots all over and will have red collars and floppy ears. I thought they did very well with it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom