Where would you be right now?

KingStefan

Maybe at BB today after sleeping in (we would have been at MK until 2 something AM). It's finally a bit warm after all the cold weather we've been having. 72! that's a heat wave!

KingStefan

WooHoo! We would have hit Epcot at 7:30 this morning! We'd be leaving soon for AK. I wonder whether we should try to have brunch here first or at AK when we get there? We haven't been to Flame Tree Barbeque, but D11 is a HUGE ribs fan, so maybe we'll head over there. It's a nice cool day to eat outside.

oldshovelhead

Original Poster
Right Now...

Right now my DW and I are probably walking through DTD, looking at all the people spending money and I'm probably wondering out loud to my wife...What poor economy?:rolleyes:

wvdisneyfamily

8:57 on a Tuesday...

We'd be in Epcot going to TT so that we could have one of the most beautiful RoE views. It's short but special, that special glimpse of fireworks as you zoom around the outside loop.

lpet11984

Walking around POFQ lazily sipping my hot chocolate, nibbling on beignets and wondering which park to go to today...maybe I'll start this morning out at AK and head over to Epcot later on...*munch*

petersenjp

7:22am

Right now we would be at breaksfast, filling our mugs with some "really good" coffee. In about a minute we will be running to our rooms to drop off the mugs and to jump on the bus

wdwmomof3

Yes, hold the bus!!! We are on our way to the Animal Kingdom today, and then to Epcot. I can't wait to watch the Nemo Musical!

wvdisneyfamily

10:53 AM on Wednesday...
We'd be finishing up our AK morning and deciding where to go next. It'll either be DHS (where we'll close out the day), the resort for lunch and a break, Epcot for lunch and a quick cruise on some Epcot faves, or MK for lunch and a few random rides. So many options...:)

KingStefan

We would have been at Epcot this morning. Probably we'd be having a late lunch there now, or maybe we're lunching at one of the Epcot resorts.

Later we'll head over to AK for EMH. It's so beautiful there at night!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom