Where would you be right now?

KingStefan

Just arriving from DS after spending most of the day there, and sitting down to eat at the San Angel Inn (we couldn't get in at Le Cellier AGAIN). Then we'll stay for EMH.

oldshovelhead

Original Poster
Right Now???

I would be strolling hand in hand with my DW through Mexico in EPCOT, not caring about the fact that it’s 1° F in PA right now.:king: We’re probably checking in with the kids via text message, reminding them that we have a noon reservation at the Rose and Crown Pub and not to be late.:slurp: My DD and her DH are probably dragging my DS and one of his college buddies out of the rack right now, telling them that they’re wasting the day away.:brick: My DS is probably complaining that they just went to bed 3 hours ago…:snore:

GO EAGLES!!!:sohappy:

KingStefan

I'd be just walking back from the CS at the hotel with b'fast for everyone to eat in the room. We're on our way to DS today for rope drop!

Block Partier

Right now I would be waiting for Wishes at Magic Kingdom and planning our sprint to Haunted Mansion right after. And then if there were EMH at Animal Kingdom I'd be there riding Everest as many times as I can until the park closes. Ohhhh great memories :)

Oh and I would text everyone at home asking how they're enjoying alllll the snow :p

hack2112

I would be riding Buzz multiple times trying to max out on both guns and getting to know the CMs. When my fingers get tired of holding down the button, I would ride Space Mountain. Repeat.

KingStefan

After a nice swim and a nap this afternoon, and a relaxing dinner at Narcosees, we'd have caught the Electric Water Pageant and Wishes. Now we'd be headed INTO the MK for EMH (actually a bit earlier than now). I love watching the people's faces coming OUT of the MK, trying to figure out why the heck we are walking in the opposite direction from everyone else!

There would be plenty to do. I'd be happy with Space and Big Thunder. The DDs will want to ride Goofy's Barnstormer about a bazillion times in a row, which they'll probably be able to do without getting off. DW will be flexible. Basically we'll go on whatever has short lines.

Oh, how I love the MK late at night!

Susan Savia

We just got back today!!! but if I was still there, I'd be using my fast pass to ride Test Track again. That ride is addictive, love it. :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom