Where would you be right now?

TakeMeThere81

9:51...we'd be in bed, or almost in bed. I would have been bummed that we missed whatever fireworks show was at whatever park, but glad to get to bed after a long day. Our kids have been able to go all day without breaks on our recent trips.

I'd be dreaming about tomorrow.

KingStefan

Good morning, everyone! What a wonderful day to be up early and on our way over to get to AK at 7:30 AM! We'd have raced around and done lots of stuff this morning before the crowds arrived. I'm glad we called it an early night last night! We'd now be taking a rest, as the place is getting a bit crowded.

Now we have to decide whether to hang out at DS for a while, head over to BB, or just go back to the resort and relax and maybe take a swim. Tonight we plan on hitting MK at 7 or so to see Wishes at 8 (I think that's the schedule) and then EMH.

wvdisneyfamily

12:09 Monday morning

Well, I can promise you the one thing I wouldn't be doing in WDW right now is waiting for a huge snow storm to hit us. I'd be soaking up the Florida sun at the Studios in line for Aerosmith thinking about how to beat my current Toy Story score.

BrerMouse

One Last Ride

At 8:45 getting in one last ride on Space Mountain before a boat ride back to Polynesian to catch the Water Parade from the room.

jvenegas

I'd be strolling through Asia at AK, in a relatively quiet and empty park, heading towards EE to catch my first of many rides.:sohappy:

normdisney

Since I'm looking out my window at the 14 inches of snow we got over night and thinking 21 more days till disney this is a good lift. Let's see 9:31 am riding the TOT just got my fast pass for RNR coaster:wave:

oldshovelhead

Original Poster
Right Now...

Since I'm looking out my window at the 14 inches of snow we got over night and thinking 21 more days till disney this is a good lift. Let's see 9:31 am riding the TOT just got my fast pass for RNR coaster:wave:

I'm looking out of my office window right now at the same snow, sleet, and freezing rain:zipit: and we've got 299 more days until this fantasy trip becomes reality so with that said...

Right now I would be soaking up the sunshine while walking hand in hand with my DW through the Studios.:king::kiss: I think I would have just stopped to watch those funny "movie actors and actresses" play for the crowds.:lol: Then we would duck into a shop to buy a new WDW hat.:sohappy: Hmmm...I'm getting hungry; think I'll look for a turkey leg...:slurp:

Wilson-uk

18:45 Just sitting down at House of Blues. Then shopping in Virgin and World of Disney. Would be calling it and early night and heading to the villa for an early morning at Discovery cove.

Departing for Disney World 8th September 09.

wvdisneyfamily

10:19 PM on Wednesday...

My electric just came back on after being off for about 25 hours. Thirteen trees fell behind my house last night; one brushed my back stairs as it fell. All of this cold has me missing WDW. I'd be at MGM riding Toy Story Mania trying to beat my husband's score.

petersenjp

8:00am

Extra Magical hours, time for rope drop and off to...hmmmm what ever park has it. Since I haven't looked at the schedule, I will pretend....hmmmm, Magic Kingdom. Time to hit Peter Pan!!!!!!

oldshovelhead

Original Poster
Right Now...

Well...in my mind's eye...I'm walking to my table at Chef Mickey's. My family is eyeing the breakfast buffet on the way by...and Minnie just gave me a hug...MMMMMMMMM, I'm hungry for "Disney Eggs", that's what my kids call them!:slurp:

DDAY

Magic Kingdom fixin to get on the TTA. Then hop off and go to the Carousel of Progress, and then to Space Mountain.

TakeMeThere81

Hmmm, 1:58 on Friday of our trip...well it would be our last day so it would be highly likely that we headed back to EPCOT and were strolling through World Showcase. Later we'll be headed to Cirque de Soleil.

danpam1024

Almost 5pm on a Friday night... gettin' all fancied up for a grown ups only dinner (preferably @ V&A's). Steppin out a little early to do a "monorail maddness" round of drinks :slurp:. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom