Where would you be right now?

Auroragirl

Wednesday at 11:30am.... we'd be at Disney Studios... riding T. of T. for the umpteenth time :lol:, getting ready to go on Toy Story Mania... and thinking about a place to go for lunch, because the DD's will be hungry after that. Taking lots of pictures..... :sohappy:

oldshovelhead

Original Poster
This Morning...

Since the wind chill makes it sub-zero here in PA this snowy Thursday morning:zipit:, the thought of a warm sunny morning in WDW is all I can think about:cry:. I think that right now I would be taking a short warm walk to the gift shop to pick up a morning paper while my wife prepares our breakfast in our villa at SSR:slurp:. Afterwards we’ll go wherever the wind blows… At least it’ll be a warm wind…:wave:

stevo ohio

Hmmm...8:10am on a Thursday, we would be getting everybody out the door and onto the bus in hopes of getting to the Magic Kingdom for the rope drop show.

wdwmomof3

I would be standing at the entrance to Main Street, waiting for Mickey & the Gang to arrive on the train from ToonTown to open the park.

It would be such a magical day....:)

KingStefan

We would have been at MK at 7:30-8:00 for EMH. Right about now we'd be sitting down at 'Ohana for a late b'fast with Lilo and Stitch. At the table, we'd discuss whether to hit AK or DS next. I'd vote for AK first, then DS, DD11 would vote for AK until closing then the resort. DD15 wouldn't care - she's just happy to be at the World. DW would say that maybe three parks are too much in one day. AK would probably be next in any case.

tecowdw

I'd be on one of those small ferry boats going from the Polynesian to the MK. Those are my magical moments!

Oh, and the sky would be sunny blue with a temp of 75!

Finally, and most importantly, I would be living at the Polynesian Resort permanently!

:king:

lpet11984

Friday at noon...I'd be in Epcot, strolling in World Showcase wondering where to go for lunch and probably end up in Mexico with the combo plate. :) Then off to stroll the rest of the world.

wvdisneyfamily

Friday at 19 minutes past noon. We'd be finishing up at Pecos Bill's or Columbia Harbour House and heading over to Splash to cash in our fastpasses.

Billy6

One week from now I will still be on my flight, with only one hour til we land....cant wait any longer.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom