Where would you be right now?

oldshovelhead

Original Poster
Right Now...

I would just be leaving my table at whatever place we picked for lunch in the AK.:slurp: I would be strolling hand in hand with my DW trying to decide which show we could catch first.:king::) Maybe then we would use our fastpass to hop on the safari…:sohappy:

BRRRRRR, this cold PA weather has me seriously jonesing for a quick trip to WDW.:cry:

Perhaps a little Live365 for some Parkhopper Radio will help???:shrug:

KingStefan

This morning we would have hit MK at 7:30 AM (EMH morning - Whoot!).

Whenever it got a bit crowded, we would have hopped over to AK. Just now we'd be having late lunch in Harambe at Tusker House, or maybe Yak & Yeti.

Ahhhh!

wvdisneyfamily

4:31 on Thursday...

We'd be in Epcot working our way around the world showcase. I would want to ride the Grand Fiesta Tour, and my husband would want to stop in Norway for a sweet pretzel. I would gently remind him dinner at Le Cellier was less than two hours away. This would result in much pouting and unhappiness on his part because sweet pretzels are one of his top 10 reasons to live. :ROFLOL:

oldshovelhead

Original Poster
Well..

4:31 on Thursday...

We'd be in Epcot working our way around the world showcase. I would want to ride the Grand Fiesta Tour, and my husband would want to stop in Norway for a sweet pretzel. I would gently remind him dinner at Le Cellier was less than two hours away. This would result in much pouting and unhappiness on his part because sweet pretzels are one of his top 10 reasons to live. :ROFLOL:

I feel the same way about the smoked turkey legs...emmmmmmm.:slurp:

wvdisneyfamily

8:58 AM Friday

We'd be making the mad dash through Tomorrowland for Space. Of course, this year that will change. We'll still go to Tomorrowland first.

TakeMeThere81

I love this thread!! Well, it would be 9:23am Fl time and the next park we'll visit will be AK...so we'd probably be nearing Expedition Everest getting FPs and riding a few times before the lines got long...then going over to Kilmajaro Safaris. Although it is a little backtracking, we always start with those two because otherwise they both get really busy.

KingStefan

We'd have hit MK at 7:30 for an 8:05 b'fast at the CP. We're probably now waiting on line for Splash or Big Thunder or Pirates.

Later we'd take a break when it gets crowded, maybe a swim and a snack and maybe a nap, then head over to Epcot late in the day for EMH, and stay 'til 11 pm

TxStateMouse

Today seems like a good day for...Animals! We'd first go on a safari, then blast through some dinosaurs, then see the big bad Yeti. Lunch would be at Flame Tree, then we would relax in a big tree with bugs. A Mickey head ice cream would follow, then we might see Nemo, or we might just call it a day and head to the Studios.

Auroragirl

Saturday at noon?

Satuday will probably be the first day of our vacation, so we'll probably just getting to WDW. We'll be in search of a good place for lunch at MK. Then pretty much do whatever the DD's want to do. :sohappy:

Can't wait to go!!!!

Susan Savia

Its 4:19 and we'd be sitting and waiting on Off Kilter more then likely. There were a couple ducks when we were there one week ago, and they enjoyed my pretzel with me...

9:05 Sunday Morn..
Probably sending the hubby to get me a Mickey Waffle and Hot Chocolate while I get ready to go to the parks for the day. Most likely Epcot!:sohappy:

Sassagoula-Rvr

I would be just going over the drop into the Laughing Place at Splash Mountain. Or maybe on Pirates...Ohhhh....I have 1-2 years to wait. I spent my Disney budget for the next couple in the past 12 months. With extensive trips to East coast that culminated down in Orlando for a week at WDW. And last summer in a West coast swing that ended in Anaheim for a week at disneyland and the Grand Californian. And with the economy how it is. I'm looking at my first winter christmas trip in 2010 though!!!!:xmas::sohappy:

But it is almost 2 years from now:cry:....but at least the planning will start later this year!!

Jenna

I'd probably be waiting on a fastpass return for Peter Pans flight, maybe on Dumbo? Ahhhh bring on the 7th July please and thank you!

KingStefan

6:53pm I would be riding the HM.

We'd have finished dinner at Boma a little while ago, and getting ready for bed. We'd have gone to DS at 7:30 this morning, then hopped over to AK a bit later. What a wonderful but tiring day. Glad to be finishing up early and turning in!

P.S., I originally posted this over in the "you know you're at WDW when" thread. How embarrasing!:ROFLOL:Nobody said anything, though!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom