Where would you be right now?

Thiger

Although its snowing outside its boiling in my office...
I'd love to be riding Kali River Rapids and sitting in the 'lucky' seat...yknow, the one that gets doused, hehehe

WDWmazprty

I'd be eating somewhere good right about now.

18.gif

Auroragirl

Right now I would be having a snack with my girls... people watching....

Or possibly going back to our room for alittle rest time... I will be traveling with a toddler! :sohappy:

Can't wait to go!!! The waiting game is a drag!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roxas

It's 11PM where I am, the US is 5 hours behind so, I'd probably be in a queue for one last E-ticket before heading off for tea followed by Spectromagic then Wishes.

Auroragirl

Tuesday would be our Animal Kingdom during the morning and early afternoon; so now, we'd be on our way to Magic Kingdom to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique with our 7 year old... then to Grand Floridian for Dinner at "Park Fare". Then back to Magic Kingdom for the fireworks and possibly a few more rides! :sohappy:

oldshovelhead

Original Poster
Right Now???

It's 0710 so...I'm probably sitting on the pattio of my villa enjoying the first cup of morning coffe while I wait for my DW to get out of the shower...ooops...it's my turn, gotta go.:king: Ya know, I probably could have sped this up so we can get to our breakfast reservations if I had just jumped in the shower with her...or maybe not?:D

Katherine

It's 9:03 so I'm on main street strolling along in the shops on my way to Splash Mountain. Nothing better to wake you up in the morning.

wvdisneyfamily

It's 10:51 on a Wednesday...I'd be at Animal Kingdom debating whether or not to stay a little longer or go back to the WL for a break before ou big night at the Studios.

diddy_mouse

11:07am - Heading over to Camp Minnie-Mickey to catch Festival of the Lion King. We usually hit up AK in the middle of the week. :) Everest was the first thing this morning :D

KingStefan

In the Biergarten drinking a liter of beer and eating some sausage and saurkraut. In a little while I'll be doing the polka with DW and the 2 DDs.

Later we'll head over to DS for some EMH.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom