Where would you be right now?

yensidtlaw

I would being laying down with my family on the warm bricks of Epcot waiting for Illuminations to start- listening to the inspiring music and getting psyched for show.... when all of a sudden the music dies and a smooth voice comes over the loadspeaker.. welcoming everyone, and then simply blows out the lights on all the countries buildings... and out of the darkness a single, streaking firework flies horizontally in the sky towards the center of the lake.
-- Thats where I would be

I would be walking around the Magic Kingdom taking a few rides on Space Mountain, TTA, Buzz, and Laugh Floor. **Sigh** September 17th can't come fast enough...first trip to Disneyland!:sohappy:

Bunni

It's 11am my time here so if I base it on that ...
I'd be taking one last trip round Castaway creek, before drying off and heading back to CBR for some pizza yummy!
Then off to Magic Kingdom
only 397 days to go...
(Great thread!)

wvdisneyfamily

8:35 on a Tuesday morning...standing in line at Epcot waiting for opening and preparing for the mad dash to Soarin'. This will immediately be collowed by a Soarin' fastpass and a run over to Test Track and Mission:Space (assuming hubby will ride green). Soarin's fastpass should be up by now so back to The Land. Ride Soarin' again and decide if we want a Soarin' fastpass (yes, a third one) or a Test Track fastpass. Either way, we'll stop and have a cinnamon roll at Sunshine Seasons first. June 13th...I can't wait! 14 days at the WL!!!

Jaytrod

mmmm waffles

as it is 9:55am I would definitely be eating some delicious mickey mouse waffles then heading into one of the parks :-D..

eroyee

10:37 a.m. we would be heading over to POTC after riding everything in Fantasyland and having seen Philharmagic. we have 327 days left.....boo hoo.......

KingStefan

We'd just be finishing our commando run of MK, and deciding what to do to relax for a bit. Later, we're heading over to AK just in time to catch Mickey's Jamin' Jungle Parade. Then eat at the Flame Tree Barbeque and stay for EMH.

1DisneyDad

Instead of saying right now, I will say in 5 days (because we arrive Friday!!!! YAY!:sohappy:)

So in 5 days, we will be sitting down for our 11:55 reservation for an early lunch at Le Cellier!!!

It will be our first time eating there so its exciting to try a new place (especially after reading wonderful reviews about it!)

Then after lunch, we will take our time liesurely strolling around World Showcase :)

You'll love Le Cellier! Have fun!

It's 12:46 on Tues so I'll say heading to use my Fastpass on Test Track.

TxStateMouse

And today I would be eating a hot dog from Casey's. :slurp: (That sounds way better than the tuna fish lunch I just had. ) Then I'd FINALLY try a dole whip. Man, all these trips and I have NEVER had one! Then we'd hopefully walk right on to Pirates. Then over to Splash, the Haunted Mansion, and on to Fantasyland!

pintraderpayee

Tricking one of my WDW first-timer students to try the Beverly!!:goodnevil

86 Days until we are ºoºrlando bound with approx. 30 high school students on a school bus for 930 miles of smiles:sohappy:

pintraderpayee

And today I would be eating a hot dog from Casey's. :slurp: (That sounds way better than the tuna fish lunch I just had. ) Then I'd FINALLY try a dole whip. Man, all these trips and I have NEVER had one! Then we'd hopefully walk right on to Pirates. Then over to Splash, the Haunted Mansion, and on to Fantasyland!
I didn't try a Dole Whip until my 8th trip! I actually like the Dole Whip Float better than just the soft serve. The float has that swirl of pineapple soft serve with pineapple juice/syrup inside the swirl and the juice makes pineapple ice crystals on the soft serve........I'm making myself hungry!!:slurp:

CBug88

I would be enjoying lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern/ Sci- Fi/Yak n' Yeti or Le Cellier or San Angel Inn. *sigh* Hopefully I'll be doing exactly that in September if everything works out!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom