Where do Disneyphiles work?

sweetpee_1993

Sweetpee1993 - Childrens Hospitals certainly are the best, our 1st son spent 3years in and out of this hospital before he passed away aged 3, and its because of him i now work there to help others

Awww...sorry to hear about your little angel but I can't think of a better way to keep his spirit alive every day than living to honor him and continue that chain of tender loving care. That's beautiful.

DrummerAlly

I'm a high school physics teacher!

I talk my kids about my Disney addiction regularly... sometimes they laugh at me. Sometimes we analyze the physics behind Disney rides.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I thought he worked in brewing.

Picture-821.png
Investing heavily isn't exactly the same as working...
Tell Me! Then I will tell you where I work, doing Customer Service.
Let's just say I work at a three-letter agency that works hand-in-glove with a U.S. three-letter agency...

Along with a three-letter agency in Australia and four-letter agencies in the UK and New Zealand. :p

gwhb75

I'm a chartered accountant (similar to a CPA in the US), and work as an Accounting Manager at Tim Hortons (Canadians on the board will know what this is...some Americans might too). I'm the biggest Disneyphile in my home, although it was my wife who had to talk me into going for our first trip three years ago.

PeoplemoverTTA

I'm a chartered accountant (similar to a CPA in the US), and work as an Accounting Manager at Tim Hortons (Canadians on the board will know what this is...some Americans might too). I'm the biggest Disneyphile in my home, although it was my wife who had to talk me into going for our first trip three years ago.

I'm jealous that you work for Tim Hortons (it's an institution here in Buffalo as well...we're only 20 minutes from the Canadian border). If you need a PR rep or copywriter....

Although my regular used to be a large 1/1, it's now a small decaf 1/1. As long as I get my Timmy's! :slurp:

maggiegrace1

Unfortunately, I am an attorney :hurl: at a small insurance defense firm in New Orleans, LA.

Hopefully, I will eventually get into teaching. :) Maybe move to the Central Florida area where I can go to WDW all the time! :sohappy:

My office has several Disney Fans, so I get to talk about it a lot! :sohappy: Its my sole consolation.:D

I am in Metairie,my inlaws live in Marrero..:wave:

I am a proud and happy stay at home Mommy Maggie Grace..:D We leave on the 22 for 3 days in Disney and then the Dream..:sohappy:

ANH2696

I am a Large Group Medical Underwriter(calculate premium rates for health insurance).... I think most of America probably hates me. :ROFLOL:

popsicletrees

When did you go to Belmont? I went there from 1998-2002...majored in political science w/ a minor in Russian and Journalism.

And I went to school down the road from both of you. I graduated from Lipscomb University in 2008.

I am a graduate student working on getting my licensure in History 7-12. I am currently unemployed, but I am interning at a local high school. I teach U.S. History Honors and A.P. U.S. History. It is different from student teaching because I have been here all school year and have a bit more freedom to do what I want in the classroom.

SJFPKT

Fun Thread.

I am a Computer Forenscis/Cyber Crimes Investigator at Municipal PD but I am trying to finish my degree and get on with Uncle Sam in the next 3 1/2 years before I am to old.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom