Where do Disneyphiles work?

Edeyore

That one must have hurt. We could have a couple of more super bowls in our future if we could just get Brady to dump his wife and concentrate on football again. :brick:

That is the problem. If you had a wife that looked like that would you be able to concentrate on football?

powlessfamily4

I am an assistant to the VP of a nation wide company that deals in the construction industry ....... Yes WDW is one of our top clients and let's just say you see our stuff standing and "hanging" around the parks often! :)

I am a ride operator at the most visited theme park in the world. All I can say is the "future is bright" and I love my job. ;)

Aside from that, from Texas, went to college in Indiana (not @ Indiana), graduated in Graphic Design, but followed my dream instead. :)

Wow! Maybe I will see you on my next visit to your "office". I am leaving for a short vacation next week to visit with my good friend Mickey who probably lives pretty close to you. One of my favorite things to do during these vacations is to have long chats with some family friends of mine. These friends, John, Sarah, Patricia, and James always keep me entertained.

foreverbelle

This has been a really fun thread. One thing I've learned is that there is a bunch of people here from MD, VA, and PA all within about an hour's drive from me.
Then we have the NY, NJ bunch.
New England,
Then folks scattered around the heartland.
Maybe a topic for another thread, but I'm trying to get a mental image of geographically who's doing Disney World opposed to Disneyland. A couple of Cali folks, but seems like the majority is east coast.
Oops, can't leave out the UK people which is a group of diehards all it's own. You all seem to stay a lot longer at a stretch than we do. I guess to make it worth while financially?

Count me in on one of the VA people!

I am a project management professional/ Administrative Assistant/HR staffing person when needed for government contractor company in DC...
The hubs is a graphic artist.

While he has plenty of people in the office that get our fascination with WDW. I on the other hand am alone in the office when it comes to our love of Disney. But it doesn't stop me from trying to convert them.

MattyDrums

I just left a job in NYC working with stand up comedians. Now I live in Maine working at a college in the Student Activities office. Making fun happen every day. I'm working on getting a trip down to Disney and going on the schools dime. :fork:

joannecasey

My parents once drove all the way from Nashville, TN to Prince Edward Island for vacation. That's a lllloooooong drive. But I have to say, being an Anne of Green Gables fan, I've always wanted to visit. Maybe I'll get to go sometime!

It is a beautiful province ... make sure you come only in the summer though .... our winters are rough !!

GoofyDadKB

Missing my mind...
Premium Member
I just left a job in NYC working with stand up comedians. Now I live in Maine working at a college in the Student Activities office. Making fun happen every day. I'm working on getting a trip down to Disney and going on the schools dime. :fork:

When I was with the airline division of the company I work for, all my trips down to our facilities in Florida took a day or two longer then expected. :lookaroun

PurpleDragon

I'm a Network Administrator for a small business. Been in the IT industry for over 10 years, not my favorite line of work but it pays the bills.

googilycub

I am a train dispatcher, which is the railroad equivalent to an air traffic controler. The major difference is we do not get to sleep on the job. :)

Disney_Belle

I work as an administrative assistant for my parents' auto recycling business in Southeast Mass. I work along side of my mom in the office. My dad runs the machinery, my brother, cousins and nephew help with that.

When I'm not there, well, even when I am there (thanks to my Blackberry), I'm a travel agent for Kingdom Konsultants :) I love it :)

Aerospace Flight Test Engineer for DoD, working at Patuxent River, MD by day and Chief Instructor at a Tae Kwon Do Academy in the evenings.

My father-in-law works for a contracter on base at Pax River. I never see any Disney stuff in the area when I visit, but I guess I'll have to be more alert now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom