Where do Disneyphiles work?

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
IT tech in the life insurance industry.
Not my dream job, but it sure doesnt s-ck and it pays for
All my disney vacations so really whats not to love?:D

theRIOT

I'm head of design for a small town newspaper just a bit east of Cincinnati.
I also do freelance design for books and posters and brochures, etc.

Starting next week I will be selling Disney vacations for a local travel agency!!
I plan all my friends trips for free, I might as well get paid for it.

Former CM at MK and Virgin Megastore (R.I.P.) in Downtown Disney.

Cheers!

worldtraveler

Recent college grad, and I work in hotel management at a hotel in SE Missouri. Only person that follows Disney at my job, they just look at me strange when I keep looking at these boards. I'm trying to get any job in central florida so I can go to the world more often.

SAV

Computer Programmer/Analyst for a world wide electrical company. My office Bud is also a Disney Freak with 2 kids, so we always have a lot to talk about.

I live close to the Ill/Wis border and am on border patrol to keep the cheesheads out.

Pippa

I an Accredited Clinical Coder at our local hospital by day and by evening I own/run/teach at the Sussex School Of Dance.

disneylemons

High school teacher - going to teach a class for the local community college in the fall...main reason I took the job was to add to my Disney mad money!

I apply to be a Disney Mom every year so I can 'sort of' work for Disney from the midwest - but so far no luck..:( other than that I give lots of free advice to everyone I work with when they plan their family vacations - I've done 2 so far this year..:)

I want to retire and work at the desk in the concierge building at the Poly! I would love to look for dining reservations, arrange schedules, etc.. we've stayed there and every time I think- I would LOVE this job..ha

fauzha7

I don't work in the frozen food section of Walmart, but I DO work as a Department Manager for the Jewelry and Shoe Departments at Walmart! Every time I change a battery in someones Mickey Mouse watch, we talk WDW. I've gotten the opportunity to talk with several cast members who were up north visiting family not to mention countless families who were stocking up for their WDW vacations. Sometimes I wear a WDW pin. You can tell the WDW fans because they ALWAYS notice and comment.

Jdlay

I/t

When not visiting WDW...I'm a Information Technology Director of Applications for a national speciality retailer who just happens to have a store near the main gates.

Or as a former manager called my role.... I'm a nerd hurder.
:lol:

I am in Metairie,my inlaws live in Marrero..:wave:

I am a proud and happy stay at home Mommy Maggie Grace..:D We leave on the 22 for 3 days in Disney and then the Dream..:sohappy:

Most of my family lives in Metairie. We were the big trailblazers who moved to Harvey! :eek:

I hope you have a wonderful time both at WDW and on your cruise! If you have chance to post some pics when you return, please do!

:wave:

erinshaneb

I was a landscape designer and now I am SAHM of two kiddos and my hubby thinks I am crazy bcuz I am on here everyday checking things..lol..it's his fault (even if he won't take credit..he took me for our honeymoon)...now i am obsessing about our 10 year anniversary trip this September and wishing I could get a job during the day with Kingdom Konsultants (hint hint..wink wink..nudge nudge):sohappy:

DDPGambit

I run a professional wrestling organization in the DFW Metroplex. I'm also a character in the show. And I'm a manager at Target during the day. That's what pays the bills...wrestling, not so much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom