What's after EVEREST?

WDWFanatic007

Original Poster
No No No you don't need 2 stunt shows in one park + they're right next to each other: next-store neighboors!!!,I think the EMV is much better than the Paris Version because it gives more theming and alot more of a better storyline. I can't believe anyone agrees with me on this. Two unique shows are good,but not next to each other!! Plus you'll see the Crowds starting to move over from IJESS and go to LMA believe me. I consider for them to do this like in 2007-2008. I'll never give up on this and if no one agrees I frankly don't care because it's pretty stupid to me. Oh think of this you can replace IJA with the Great Movie Ride!!! Anyone thought of that lately??? I expect the Great Movie Ride to last about 2-3 more years and then you could see something get replaced with it.

SirGoofy

WDWFanatic007 said:
No No No you don't need 2 stunt shows in one park + they're right next to each other: next-store neighboors!!!,I think the EMV is much better than the Paris Version because it gives more theming and alot more of a better storyline. I can't believe anyone agrees with me on this. Two unique shows are good,but not next to each other!! Plus you'll see the Crowds starting to move over from IJESS and go to LMA believe me. I consider for them to do this like in 2007-2008. I'll never give up on this and if no one agrees I frankly don't care because it's pretty stupid to me. Oh think of this you can replace IJA with the Great Movie Ride!!! Anyone thought of that lately??? I expect the Great Movie Ride to last about 2-3 more years and then you could see something get replaced with it.

Ya know, you almost make me hate IJA...

REPLACE GMR WITH IJA? ARE U CRAZY? One is a symbol, the other is just an E-ride. Besides we already have IJA! It's called Dinosaur. It's the same layout. So close your eyes and pretend you're on IJA.

Disneyfan1981

Personally if you're gonna bring an Indy clone over from somewhere how about the Backwards Roller Coaster from Disneyland Paris!?! Probably never happen but it'd be sweet!

SirGoofy

Disneyfan1981 said:
Personally if you're gonna bring an Indy clone over from somewhere how about the Backwards Roller Coaster from Disneyland Paris!?! Probably never happen but it'd be sweet!

That would be a perfect fit in Adventureland, but if they did bring it I would hope for some better themeing/story.

CaptainMichael

WDWFanatic007 said:

Are ya kiddin'? :hammer:

Someone please ban this juvenile because he is nothing but a nuisance!

WDWFanatic007

Original Poster
No I'm not the Indy Stunt Show is showing it's age,it don't matter if the 2 stunt shows are unique they need to fill up this section of the park with some adreneline,apparently they don't have enough and IJA needs to come for a possible E-Ticket Attraction.

german

Disneyfan1981 said:

It´s actually no backwards roller coaster anymore. They´ve made it a normal coaster again, just like it was in the beginning. :mad:

tomm4004

WDWFanatic007 said:
No I'm not the Indy Stunt Show is showing it's age,it don't matter if the 2 stunt shows are unique they need to fill up this section of the park with some adreneline,apparently they don't have enough and IJA needs to come for a possible E-Ticket Attraction.
Why are you wasting your time on us? You should be sending your protestations to Robert Iger or Al Weiss. It's obviously something you feel very strongly about. Perhaps they are considering the idea, and a letter from you might tip the scales.

Just curious - have you ever been on the Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland, or Dinosaur at Animal Kingdom? If so, how do you think they compare?

WDWFanatic007

Original Poster
tomm4004 said:
Why are you wasting your time on us? You should be sending your protestations to Robert Iger or Al Weiss. It's obviously something you feel very strongly about. Perhaps they are considering the idea, and a letter from you might tip the scales.

Just curious - have you ever been on the Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland, or Dinosaur at Animal Kingdom? If so, how do you think they compare?
Uh.....their both fine in my opinion but I think if you bring a copy of an Indy Attraction ride over to MGM then it could be used as a major E-Ticket ride then everyone will be excited,since INDY 4 is coming out in the near future. This is less money if they bring the clone.

Lynx04

WDWFanatic007 said:
Uh.....their both fine in my opinion but I think if you bring a copy of an Indy Attraction ride over to MGM then it could be used as a major E-Ticket ride then everyone will be excited,since INDY 4 is coming out in the near future. This is less money if they bring the clone.

:hurl: :hurl: Clone:hurl: :hurl: . Heaven forbid if Disney has a great idea for a new concept on the table. Why would you take a clone over some type of new attraction with an Indy theme. Lets demand less of Disney and get all clones, I think we should have gotten a clone of the mattahorn, instead of EE. :brick:

MiklCraw4d

speck76 said:
Soarin was open until 7pm last week, but until 9 this week. FP's for Soarin were given out until the 8-9pm window.

This week, Soarin is open until 9pm each day....and on THURS, all of FW is open until 9pm (and then PM EMH until Midnight)

Interesting... I guess they're feeling around for what works. It's nice seeing all of FW open until 9. Here's hoping they're nearing critical mass in FW to justify it all the time.

I haven't been down yet in a time that they've had PM EMH but I'm very excited about it. That was a fantastic idea and I'm so glad they've done it.

MiklCraw4d

speck76 said:
I honestly do not ever remember WS opening prior to 11am....except for special occasions.

I'm not sure when it changed but EPCOT used to be 9-9 all the time. One of the big 'insider tips' back in the day was to charge WS in the morning since it was very slow. It was the best way to get to ride the Maelstrom back when it was still a hot ticket.

After that, they started staggering things.

9:30 or even 10 would be a nice change for the summer. It would certainly be nice to have later seatings at the WS restaurants and still maybe get to see Illuminations.

MiklCraw4d

Tomorrowland Fungus

Brian_B said:
Tomorrowland is in DIRE need of refurbishment. Ride the peoplemover (sorry, I'll NEVER call it TTA), and you'll see leaves, grime and dirty water on every roof. The metal studs underneath the paint on the track structure are all rusting, and it's showing through the paint. There's bird ________ on all the futuristic entrance structures. The old skyway building is literally falling to pieces, and the waterfall might as well be called the rusterfall. The exterior of space mountain is atrocious - paint is peeling off in sheets 2 feet long or more and there's rust on everything.

I'll agree with you on this one. There are a lot of angles you can see from the WEDWay that are very, very nasty. Lots of mildew and lots of poo. And yes, lots of peeled paint.

I'll back you up on getting rid of the Grand Prix Cars too, but I think the cosmetic rehabs are a definite must-fix.

MiklCraw4d

Lynx04 said:
:hurl: :hurl: Clone:hurl: :hurl: . Heaven forbid if Disney has a great idea for a new concept on the table. Why would you take a clone over some type of new attraction with an Indy theme. Lets demand less of Disney and get all clones, I think we should have gotten a clone of the mattahorn, instead of EE. :brick:

I agree on that, although I don't think the EMV has fulfilled its complete potential yet. Of course, if they want to bring out some crazy new next-gen ride technology for an Indy ride, I'd be completely thrilled. Still, I wouldn't be upset if they gave us another EMV adventure.

My hope would be that MGM would get a new Indy story, like TDS did. An exact clone of Forbidden Eye would be a letdown, and I don't think WDI would go for that since CTX has the same layout. Of course, given the relative theming of CTX and Indy, I'd take Indy.

I think for me, the point is this - It's Indiana Jones! I don't care if it's an omnimover because it's freakin' Indy. So as long as it's not a straight copy of Forbidden Eye I'll be happy. If, of course, they ever build it.

And that is the point for our rather frantic friend 007... WE DON'T KNOW. It doesn't matter if we like or dislike the idea, the fact remains that no one outside WDI has any clue as to what is to happen. I'm sure that plans to bring Indy to MGM were made ten years ago... that doesn't mean it's going to happen. We won't know until they mage that announcement...

Snoballego

Is the concept art for the Where's Waldo? Adventure Dark Ride still floating around out there?

Such a simple idea built into a story with many layers. I could look at that concept art for days (such an elaborate ride).

I know you don't want to hear it, but...They could incorporate a meet 'n greet into so many different places.

I wonder if anyone with a contact with WDI can snoop around and ask if this old project has any plans of resurfacing....

-Snoballego

speck76

MiklCraw4d said:
I'll agree with you on this one. There are a lot of angles you can see from the WEDWay that are very, very nasty. Lots of mildew and lots of poo. And yes, lots of peeled paint.

I'll back you up on getting rid of the Grand Prix Cars too, but I think the cosmetic rehabs are a definite must-fix.

I would love to see the cars moved outside of the railroad tracks, similar to how they will be in phase to of Hong Kong DL. No only would it free up a ton of space, it would get ride of the noise and smell they currently create.

The TTA is a guilty pleasure of mine, but I feel with a little investment, it could be made into a pretty cool attraction. The addition of some lighting in certain areas could create the illusion of speed, and a rider could "blast off" into and out of Space Mountain.

Dayma

MiklCraw4d said:
I agree on that, although I don't think the EMV has fulfilled its complete potential yet. Of course, if they want to bring out some crazy new next-gen ride technology for an Indy ride, I'd be completely thrilled. Still, I wouldn't be upset if they gave us another EMV adventure.

My hope would be that MGM would get a new Indy story, like TDS did. An exact clone of Forbidden Eye would be a letdown, and I don't think WDI would go for that since CTX has the same layout. Of course, given the relative theming of CTX and Indy, I'd take Indy.

I think for me, the point is this - It's Indiana Jones! I don't care if it's an omnimover because it's freakin' Indy. So as long as it's not a straight copy of Forbidden Eye I'll be happy. If, of course, they ever build it.

And that is the point for our rather frantic friend 007... WE DON'T KNOW. It doesn't matter if we like or dislike the idea, the fact remains that no one outside WDI has any clue as to what is to happen. I'm sure that plans to bring Indy to MGM were made ten years ago... that doesn't mean it's going to happen. We won't know until they mage that announcement...

Althoug hit may be a "let down" for a small amonut of people that will not be enough to stop it. I would love to see the % of people that go to both WDW and DL. I have a feeling its not that high so the Indy ride would be a new adventure for a majority.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom