What's after EVEREST?

tomm4004

blackride said:
I doubt that they want to put any more Pixar related movies into the parks until they work something out...
Disney just announced a Monsters, Inc. attraction for DCA. They are going to build a Buzz in Paris.

jrriddle

tomm4004 said:
Disney just announced a Monsters, Inc. attraction for DCA. They are going to build a Buzz in Paris.
And don't forget the Nemo overlay on the Subs at DL.
Also about a new Canada Movie I saw in the Globe (or The Post) that it is indeed true that Canada should be getting a new movie soon!

speck76

My guess is that with the change in leadership, many of the plans that could have been being considered, may be reconsidered.

Bob Iger will want to make his mark with the company, and because of this, some plans could change.

My opinion is that these changes will be for the better.

Rosso11

blackride said:
I doubt that they want to put any more Pixar related movies into the parks until they work something out...

I hear a lot of people say this but everybody seems to forget that Disney owns these characters not pixar. Yes pixar made these movies but they do not own the characters and Disney can pretty much do what ever they want with as far as using them in their theme parks. This is one of the major issues Steve Jobs wants to change with a new contract, but there is no way Disney will ever give up the rights to the allready established Pixar characters.

basas

I personally hope for something big (aka Playground doesn't count)to replace the 20K lagoon but something in the Studios or AK seems much more likely (and probably in the long run, more useful at this point).

tracyandalex

Like most of us, I too would love a new park, but right now i'd rather see disney revamp the eisting parks - especially epcot & mgm. there are so many new characters that are not represented in any of the parks

MrNonacho

Premium Member
WDWFanatic007 said:
They have updated the page take a look at the Indy Adventure slated for 2007 do you agree with that?http://disneycorner.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=23

That's been discussed here many times. There is no sign of it coming at this time. It might come or it might not; we just don't know.

Really, everthing listed there is just rumor and will be so until there is actual evidence. In fact, the Land rehab rumor is wrong, as the refurbishment has been completed two months ahead of when they said.

Captain Chaos

MrNonacho said:
Really, everthing listed there is just rumor and will be so until there is actual evidence. In fact, the Land rehab rumor is wrong, as the refurbishment has been completed two months ahead of when they said.

I thought the Land was refurbished? There were even pictures posted on here to show the refurb. I dont know abot escalators, but wasnt the food court refurbed and changed? And wasnt new decor put in? So, they aren't too far off.

WDWFanatic007

Original Poster
Well still when will we know when the Indy Adventure might come to MGM? + I think the Canada Brother Bear Raft Ride is also in the works because why just have the Soarin' building not have nothing blocked in it's section. It does'nt look right. I believe DisneyCorner.com is totally not wrong because LMA & Soarin' they have listed on their are correct.

MrNonacho

Premium Member
dxer07002 said:
I thought the Land was refurbished? There were even pictures posted on here to show the refurb. I dont know abot escalators, but wasnt the food court refurbed and changed? And wasnt new decor put in? So, they aren't too far off.

Yes, the Land's refurbishment is finished and it has been open for a while now. That page says that it won't be done until July.

MrNonacho

Premium Member
WDWFanatic007 said:
Well still when will we know when the Indy Adventure might come to MGM? + I think the Canada Brother Bear Raft Ride is also in the works because why just have the Soarin' building not have nothing blocked in it's section. It does'nt look right. I believe DisneyCorner.com is totally not wrong because LMA & Soarin' they have listed on their are correct.

We'll know for sure if/when Indy is coming once the cast is told about it and/or an announcement is made. Soarin' and LMA were pretty much "sure things" about this time two years ago.

CaptainMichael

WDWFanatic007 said:

IF they ever do announce it, then we will know :hammer: The Soarin' building is not that obvious; however, the conditions of Wonders of Life and Universe of Energy are. Building a multimillion dollar ride to block a building is absolutely ridiculous!!! There are many more important things to spend the precious budget on.
For example:
*Animal Kingdom expansion
*Disney Studios expansion
*Rehabs of PotC, Haunted Mansion, and Carousel of Progress, WoL, and UoE

Like I said earlier, quit being so pesky about the Indiana Jones Adventure rumor. The only rumor with validity is the Star Tours rumor. Anything else is pure speculation.

tomm4004

There was another new member recently who came on and continually asked about an Indy Jones ride, insisting that one would be built because of the rumour. Now we have "another." Hmmm.

peter11435

WDWFanatic007 said:
I believe DisneyCorner.com is totally not wrong because LMA & Soarin' they have listed on their are correct.

Thats because they added them to the list after they were announced.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom