What job would you apply for if you wanted to work for Disney?

britdaw

I would love to work in customer service for Disney, or for their website team as part of the graphic design department. OR I would love to work as a PhotoPass photographer! ♥

wendysue

I would be the person who decides which prices to cut to maximize YOUR vacation. I would be loved far and wide...:rolleyes:

JohnByers

As a HS teacher/coach I have my class B CDL's with a P & S endorsement. Would prob be willing to drive a Magic Express bus but really any bus there for a decent paying PT job

CastleBound

I'd want to be Indiana Jones in the Stunt Spectacular. That role has to be incredibly fun. I'm sure it gets old after a while, but it would take forever for that to happen. Dodging spikes, running from boulders, throwing punches, jumping off buildings...that all sounds like a blast to me.

NelleBelle

Any of the princesses--I have a thing for ginormous ball gowns. I'd also like to be Think and fly over the castle. I always envy the creativity that the imagineers have and would love to work in such a creative environment. I've always dreamed that I'd take my degree and put it to use designing ADA-accessible rides and areas for the parks and cruise ships for those guests with disabilities.

Punky

I would be a hairstylist at BBB. I'd probably get fired though because I know I wouldn't be able to do the same styles over and over day in and day out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom