What job would you apply for if you wanted to work for Disney?

FigmentPigments

I got hurt once during my CP and had to work a ride while I recovered; not as much fun as I thought it would be. I always thought being a bellhop or a HM maid would be the dream job, but not after my experience that week. I think I would love to be a tour guide for Disney. Pointing out the hidden details and getting to experience the park through the eyes of different people would be great! Right behind that would be a custodian at Animal Kingdom. It would be amazing to spend the whole day there and constantly be able to experience the beauty of that park. Dealing with trash and bathrooms would be well worth the trade off for me.

Last edited:

bethymouse

I'd love to be the Fairy Godmother. I would love to dance, sing or act in any of the shows at WDW, but I'm too old and too fat!:(

Nastory4

Quality Control. Check into Grand Floridian. Spend 5 days. Check out. Check in at Contemporary, spend 5 days, checkout. Check in at Poly, stay five days. Checkout. (the five days are park time). etc. Wilderness Lodge, etc.
I would like to be your substitute if you need to call out.

KikoKea

Roving dustpan sweeper- walk around the parks, taking in the sounds and smells. I kid my hubby telling him he'd be a great town crier outside the Columbia Harbor House- he could ring that bell and talk with people all day.

BigRedDad

CEO...the only reason is everyone below him/her needs to wake up and remember what Disney was about. Too many cuts with increased prices. You are getting half of what your dollar got previously.

wdwjmp239

I would want to be a waiter at Prime Time Cafe so I could mess with the guests.

Back in my restaurant days, I wanted to work here too. But, I think for me to stay in character for so long would've been pretty difficult to do. You have to be an actor (and be good at it) to work there. There's one waiter that works there that has been there for quite some time. I remember him giving me, my younger brother, and my parents a hard time about keeping the elbows off the table, eating your vegetables, "happy plate club"/"clean plate club", no dessert until...... Then, when I took my wife and kids there last year (20 years later), still the same guy, but just got better in his act. Love me some PTC! :)

wdwjmp239

I don't think I would have the patience to work in the parks in front of the guests all day. All it would take is one incident and I'd probably be fired on the spot. I was always trying to get into the I.T. Operations side of the park, but when we would start negotiating salary, they never seem to get close to what I'm asking for. Oh well. :)

Haybritt

I would love to have an operations management job in a park...maybe overseeing a group of gift shops at Epcot. I would want the ever-changing challenges to bring variety to my job, rather than being tied down to one location. It would be great to have the ability to help guests and make their vacations great!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom