What did you do?

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
4.25 miles at 10'20" pace. Went with the brother who is my marathon partner and he has been slacking on his training so we did a nicely paced run with negative splits each mile.

One of the reasona why I like running alone; not having to worry about someone else's laziness.
I'll have a pacer for the last 25 mi of my 100 in a few weeks, but lazy, he is not. He may bug the sh-t outta me at times, but he knows what to do when my brain is mashed potatoes. Point being: pick training partners, pacers for us ultra folk :D who are as responsible or more, than you.
I can't tolerate laziness.

Mad Stitch

I woke up to a dead Garmin battery this morning- so annoying and completely my own fault. Lol. I had to go with the polar heart rate monitor instead. I did somewhere around 3.3 miles in 32 mins. I was hoping to be faster. It just goes to show how having that average pace visable all along helps me to push myself harder. I really missed my Garmin!

Trying to keep my Garmin and iPod charged is one of my biggest running pet peeves. Between those 2 devices, my phone, and my tablet, I have a whole power strip dedicated to usb charging. I really wish the manufactures of these things would adopt a universal power cord standard, but then they wouldn't make money on selling us accessories.

imagination30

tonight , a unusal late night run. for me .. , which was decent , but very muggy!.. i pulled 5.94 @ a 9.24 pace. . plus anoither bruised toe... didnt see a speed bump and hit it full force and i felt it when i did .. ouch! .

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
No swimming this morning. It has been pouring since 1:44am with major lightning storm. I think this storm would even house Nick from getting out. Flooding everywhere and it is still raining.

Oh well. Call it a rest day.

JillC LI

3 miles this morning in 28:48 (9:36 pace) :)

I was just about to get online to post that I did 3.6 miles this morning at 9:35 pace! We could've run together :D

8.25 miles at a 10:40 pace this morning. PLUS I signed up for the Rock N Roll NY 10K and the Hershey 1/2 Marathon. A very productive morning.

Cool! Any excuse to go to Hershey though...... ;) They have the best smores on the face of the earth there made with hot melty chocolate chip cookies instead of graham crackers. Mmmmmmmmm. It's been 7 years since I've been there and eaten one, but I remember it like it was yesterday!

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
I was just about to get online to post that I did 3.6 miles this morning at 9:35 pace! We could've run together :D

Cool! Any excuse to go to Hershey though...... ;) They have the best smores on the face of the earth there made with hot melty chocolate chip cookies instead of graham crackers. Mmmmmmmmm. It's been 7 years since I've been there and eaten one, but I remember it like it was yesterday!

I went there once and had a dark chocolate milkshake...I thought I was having a stroke.

Kristia

8.25 miles at a 10:40 pace this morning. PLUS I signed up for the Rock N Roll NY 10K and the Hershey 1/2 Marathon. A very productive morning.
We are doing the Rock N Roll 1/2 marathon in Philly! Would love to do the Hershey 1/2! Didn't even know they had one! We usually go to Hershey once a year. Like the crowds better than Great Adventure and the chocolate is a nice bonus!
Those smores are the best! Had one for the first time last year!!

Witchy Chick

Did 2.5 miles on the treadmill last night in 36:19 (final 3:19 of that was cool down walk). I changed my walking intervals to 30 seconds vice 1 min. I'm getting there. :) I just need to start extending my distance, too, to get to that 5K mark. Once I hit the 5K mark consistently, I'll work on speed.

My hubs is totally back into his marathon training. He did ~ 3 miles outside this morning before I left for work, and has a 5-miler scheduled for tomorrow. And our kids run around the house and backyard like lunatics -- we're turning into a family of runners. :D

Witchy

LindsayLoves

One of the reasona why I like running alone; not having to worry about someone else's laziness.
I'll have a pacer for the last 25 mi of my 100 in a few weeks, but lazy, he is not. He may bug the sh-t outta me at times, but he knows what to do when my brain is mashed potatoes. Point being: pick training partners, pacers for us ultra folk :D who are as responsible or more, than you.
I can't tolerate laziness.

I think that will be our last run together for a while. We are doing some races coming up but I think we will each just go our own pace. He talked a big game about how he'll ditch me for the 10k in September, I think its going to be the other way around!

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Talking a big game is laughable. There is a BIG difference between pumping yourself up and being arrogant.

Give him this advice: keep the mouth shut before the start line, during the race and after the finish line. If he still mouths off, I'd be happy to have him join me on 100 miler...no big talk because the puking gets in the way :D

Mad Stitch

I signed up for the Rock N Roll NY 10K and the Hershey 1/2 Marathon.
We are doing the Rock N Roll 1/2 marathon in Philly!

The Rock N Roll series just today announced a new half marathon race here in Cleveland. They are appropriately partnered up with the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame with inaugural race taking place in October 2013. Now I'm conflicted between this and the Tower of Terror race. Guess I could do both if they don't fall on the same weekend.

Texas84

8 miles on the bike this AM. Typical AM 99% humidity. But we got those storms from Joel later in the day and it cooled things off nicely. I don't think it made 90 today!

Kristia

The Rock N Roll series just today announced a new half marathon race here in Cleveland. They are appropriately partnered up with the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame with inaugural race taking place in October 2013. Now I'm conflicted between this and the Tower of Terror race. Guess I could do both if they don't fall on the same weekend.
One would have thought that they would already have one in Cleveland with the RocknRoll Hall of Fame and all! Not really so thrilled on their choice of a headliner band...Cobra Starship? Really? Had never heard of them (guess I am too old) so I looked them up. Not rock-n-roll at all. They are a pop/dance band. Guess I won't be staying for the concert at the end.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom