What classic attractions would you not mind being replaced?

CBOMB

Get rid of COP. Replace it with an attraction where you ride Shetland Ponies, tethered to spokes of a giant wheel, around a ring.

Tubes

I'd vote against completely demoing the Speedway, as the car track is an essential part of the Disney experience. However, it needs an extension and retheming to bring it on par with the other Autopia's at other Kingdoms.

Toontown Fair needs to be scrapped and expanded to a new Toontown themed area in a larger part of the park. It's a temp structure that is posing as a permanent land and it shows.

magicmaya

Studio Backlot Tour - a LOT of land, terrible usage, give it to Pixar place and make PP STRONG!

It's doesn't even seem like a real backlot.My dad's friend is vice president of Uni(don't kill me!!:eek: I'v chosen disney over Uni!) and I know what a real backlot looks like.

SirGoofy

Tom Sawyer island - There was a big thunder built on this island in Tokyo (i believe), we need to have something great built over there, a sexy MK frontierland E-ticket based off of something western/bayou styled

Liberity Riverboat - something else could work in that area, even if that something is filling in the lake and masively extending frontierland and giving part of FL to AL for an indiana jones like ride

Logic and rationale are completely lacking in this entire post, but I'll just respond to this part.

BTMR is on an island Paris, and the last thing Frontierland needs is another E-ticket.

And what the heck do you mean by giving part of FL to AL? That makes no sense what so ever. The two lands aren't even connected, let alone being able to "donate" land to each other.:veryconfu

SeaBreeze

BTM: I'll give you guys that one it's okay for small children

And apparently 24 year olds because I love BTMRR :lol: I like that people are chiming in on other's suggestions; it makes good conversation for a thread.

With that, I wouldn't touch IASW for reasons others have stated. I don't do the Speedway anymore but as a kid, I loved both of these attractions. Honestly, the only attraction I never particularly cared for was CBJ and I would like the Tiki room to go back to the original.

SirGoofy

It's good, but if you have to pick from all of Disney World, it has to be RRCsA. I adore that ride.

In terms of just Magic Kingdom, it has to be Space Mountain.

I can't stand Rockin Roller Coaster, personally. It's decent, but a 1:30 second ride with blacklight cutouts for theming isn't my idea of an E-ticket.

And Space is good, but Thunder has the best theming by far.

Thrill Seeker

I can't stand Rockin Roller Coaster, personally. It's decent, but a 1:30 second ride with blacklight cutouts for theming isn't my idea of an E-ticket.

I do agree with you there. Thunder is a very well themed ride.

toystorymaniacs

Has everyone who hates the speedway forgotten what it's like to be 10 or under? The thrill of the ride is you are "driving" . Of course as adults we know that's not the case but to my 7 year old he is driving that car, yes it's old, and not well themed but for 3 minutes my son is Jeff Gordon leaving Tony Stewart behind, and that is the magic of Disney.

magicmaya

RnRC is too short to me.I like space and thunder the same

My favorite ride in the resort is ToT

magicmaya

Has everyone who hates the speedway forgotten what it's like to be 10 or under? The thrill of the ride is you are "driving" . Of course as adults we know that's not the case but to my 7 year old he is driving that car, yes it's old, and not well themed but for 3 minutes my son is Jeff Gordon leaving Tony Stewart behind, and that is the magic of Disney.

I wouldn't mind real go carts but the TLSW cars are too slow.They are no where near speeding:lol:

I still don't see what cars have to do with the future so I would just replace it

rkelly42

Magic Kingdom:
1. Speedway
2. Pooh
3. Stitch
4. Enchanted Tiki Room
Epcot:
1. Just do something with Wonders of Life
2. Bring back the old Journey Into imagination
3. Close down Mexico till the swing flu passes

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom