What classic attractions would you not mind being replaced?

courtfran

The problem with the Backlot Tour is it used to be much longer and have a lot more to see and do. Now they just keep taking away from it so instead of being 2 hours longs its 35 minutes.

I think Figment should go back to the way it used to be. Its terrible now. What were they thinking?

I could live without the treehouse. I don't remember the last time I was up there. If I ever was. haha

I would never lose Carousel of Progress. I absolutely love it. But I could go without Stitch besides the fact that its stupid they can never seem to keep it clean. Everyone else notice how there always seems to be garbage everywhere in there?

MUTZIE77

Swiss Family Treehouse - does anyone under 40 know what that even is? I'm 22 and i have no clue

Uh I am also 22 and Swiss Family Robinson I one of my favorite early Disney live action movies, and it ahs been since I was like 6. I do think that it is cool to walk through it, but at the same time whenever I am in Adventureland I feel I am not there long enough. I don't always visit the treehouse, and hit JC and POTC and then I'm out.

Disney-Nautifan

There are many classic Disney attractions existing in Walt Disney World, but I would not at all replace "Its A Small World" with another disastrous rubbish (e.g. Pooh's Playful Spot or Stitch's Great Escape) :mad:

If I would replace any classic Disney attraction, it would be the Grand Prix Speedway. This attraction is totally unrelated to the futurism of Tomorrowland, and it takes up too much space.

And don't get me started on Pooh's Playful Spot :cry:... PLEASE BACK 20'000 LEAGUES UNDER THE SEA (FOR GOD'S SAKE DISNEY!!!!). :cry:

protiius

iasw should never be replaced...it is the foundation of the disney theme parks conept (from the world's fair all those years ago)...perhaps jc could be updated, but again not replaced, just add some new effects...some new aa's, a new plot etc.

defo don't touch btmrr!!! that's a decent "coaster" with great theming...

you can defo replace speedway! maybe a second tl thrill ride would work...maybe a full on white knuckle, looping coaster, seeing as that's what mk is really missing, though they'd prob need more space...

couchpotatooo

Well I think they need to get rid of the Tiki Birds that show is just plain bad now. They need to get the Indiana Jones ride at Disney World like they have at Disneyland that rides awesome:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom