What Are Some Have To Try Foods At WDW????

erasure fan1

As I am not a huge fan of the dole whip (they are ok but not something to go out of the way for.) I would choose the Nestle toll house icecream sandwich. As far as a meal, the fajitas at the pepper market are my new favorite. I was really surprised at how good it was.

disney magic 06

Cheddar popcorn from Liberty Square, MK. I don't know if that's readily available in US but we can't get it in UK (well I've never seen any) so we make a point of having it most days at WDW, usually for breakfast.

There are lots of other delights of course-including the ever popular zebra domes, strawberry shortcake (Epcot), hotdogs from Caseys (MK), and blueberry muffins from Everything Pop among other places spring to mind.

disney magic 06

Oh I forgot the drinks- Champagne in France, sparkling wine in Italy (can't remember what it was called), Strongbow at the Rose & Crown, Epcot, Safari Amber at Dawa Bar, AK, oh and lots more, I could go on and on!

GoofyMom2

Cinnamon roll from Main Street Bakery
Dole Whip Float
Zebra Domes (if you in that area)
Onion rings from Flame Tree BBQ....they are about the best I've ever had
Any treat from Norway bakery
Mickey Premium bar...nothing beats it on a hot day
Chicken Plate at Tangerine Cafe, my all-time favorite CS
Waltermelon soda at Club Cool
Bread sticks at LeCellier....while you are there, have a steak! :)
Pineapple bread at the Poly, served at b'fast and ??
Beniet (sp) at PO French Quarter

tjkref418

Dole Whip is on my list, and the ice cream cookie sandwiches from Sleepy Hollow.

School Bread from Norway in Epcot is also quite good.

JamieD

I was just there and missed the Strawberry Soup! The roast beef was fantastic, though! Thought the characters were a bit lacking...the CM who booked my ADRs sold it to me a dining with the Princesses and I think that's a bit of an overstatement.

gspin2k1

Other than the Wagyu beef at V&As...the only other food I can remember going WOW this is deli-shur-russ...was the bacon cheesy potatoes at Cinderella's Royal Table.

~G

disneylemons

S'more candy apple from Germany - Daughter
Turkey Leg -Daughter's boyfriend
Pastries from France - Mother in Law
Sushi - Son
I love it all myself..

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Lefse from the bakery in Norway
Bread Pudding at the Main Street Bakery
Fish and chips in England
So much I could write but these are my top 3

You and I are on the same wavelength man!

When I walk into Epcot, it's like a mantra until I get to Norway, "lefse, lefse, lefse..." My wife just shakes her head and humors me.

WDW_Jon

Not the fish & chips!

They may be pretty good to you guys in the US but Harry Ramsdens in Guiseley UK is about a 20 minute drive from my house and they would be distraught if they really thought that stuff was being served up! (with the exception of making tons of money from it)

Unless you travel to the UK then you will not know what REAL english fish and chips are, because the ones we had from epcot were pretty poor and actually nothing like they are supposed to be!

You might enjoy then but they are a pretty poor immitation!

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Not the fish & chips!

They may be pretty good to you guys in the US but Harry Ramsdens in Guiseley UK is about a 20 minute drive from my house and they would be distraught if they really thought that stuff was being served up! (with the exception of making tons of money from it)

Unless you travel to the UK then you will not know what REAL english fish and chips are, because the ones we had from epcot were pretty poor and actually nothing like they are supposed to be!

Guess I'll need to take a trip to the UK then.

But I still love lefse from Norway!

toystorymaniacs

I would say the prime rib from Kona but I see it's off the menu :cry:,
Pot Roast from LTT lunch
Ice Cream Sandwich from Sleepy Hollow
Sweet Pretzel from Norway
Mickey Premium bar
Popcorn
A really big breakfast at least once per trip
Margarita from Mexico
Grey Goose Slushie from France

Phonedave

Not the fish & chips!

I have had Fish & Chips in London. Couldn't tell you where. One place that comes to mind was over by Marleybone station - I remember that because it was pouring rain.

Anyway, I didn't find them any great difference from the ones at Epcot. Now your doner kebabs on the other hand, they put the kebab shop by my house in the US to shame.

-dave

WDW_Jon

London may not be the best example for proper fish and chips, the Harry Ramsdens is a fish and chip place from West yorkshire which is in the north about 250 miles away!

So if you ever come back make sure you come up north!

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
The point in saying this is?...:shrug:

I let my daughter eat whatever she wants..pizza, hamburgers, chips, chocolate..for breakfast, lunch, dinner..and I dare you to tell me that she will eat if I do not give her what she wants...for 3 years she had a feeding tube and for 2 and a half years she would only use the feeding tube and nothing by mouth..so once we got her to eat by mouth we did not care what it was as long as she ate and gained weight on it and we finally got rid of the feeding tube...

So, if for the rest of her life she eats pizza and chicken nuggets so be it..and if we would try to get her to eat something else and she does not want to well you know what..I will make or go out and get her what she wants...happily!

Oh, and I discipline her..if she is sassy or does not share she is appropriately disciplined..but never for her food choices..we came way too far for that..

Until you are a parent you really should not try to act like you know how to parent..:wave:

Wow, this was completely unnecessary. Did the OP call you out specifically? or did you just feel the need to tell everyone this story? I feel for your situation, but this is not the place for this kind of speech.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom