What Are Some Have To Try Foods At WDW????

stitchlilomom

We are going back in less than 2 weeks i can't wait......
my favorites are... Hot dogs and fries from Casey's in MK
Churros... yummy
Mickey rice krispie treat ear!
man i am so hungry lol:lol:

zurgandfriend

Canadien Cheddar Cheese Soup - Le Cellier

And for dessert;
The Chocolate covered frozen banana (I only find these in DHS)
Ohana bread pudding ala mode with banana & caramel sauce
Zebra Domes
Bugie/Chiacchere with apricot and chocolate sauces (signature dessert in Itlay, & just like my Noni used to make)

okay I'll admit it, I have a major sweet tooth

rct247

Dole Whip in Adventureland or Polynesian Resort

Bavarian Cheesecake in Germany Pavilion

Cheddar Cheese Soup in Canada Pavilion

PB&J Shake at 50s Prime Time

the1nonlysinger

Napoleon and Ham & Cheese Croissant - France Pavilion :slurp:
The Reuben - Sci Fi Dine In Theater :slurp:
Pineapple Float - Aloha Isle, Adventureland :slurp:
2/1/09 Brunch - Crystal Palace :slurp:
Mickey's Premium - Everywhere (was there a different version before this one? No chocolate cover?)

Since noone else has answered this yet-- YES! They used to be quite different! It's funny cause after you mentioned it I started to think and realized there WAS a version and I actually remembered it from my childhood visits! So I turned to Google to save the day!

mickeyicecreambar.jpg

Here's a great website about why it changed: http://www.crowncombo.com/articles/2006/019_mickey/mickey.html

There was something so fun about the original ones. The new ones are still tasty, but it reminds me of just your normal Klondike or Dove bar on a stick... nothing special.

Iteachwood

iteachwood

For me its at rainforest cafe....the " Planet earth" with SHRIMP...omg SOOOOOOOOOOOO awsum. I get it every time we go. Its penne macaroni with spicy sauce and bout 6-7 shrimp..gotta try it!

the1nonlysinger

My husband has absolutely raved about the LA Lasagna (breaded & deep-fried lasagna) from Planet Hollywood since the last time we went 2 years ago. He talks about it *all* the time. It was the first ressie I knew we had to book.

For me- sweets always win me over. I always have to get a Mickey ice cream bar (even though they're not the original) and I love Minnie's Bake Shop cookies (even though they're not fresh out of the oven! lol) Oh and as far as regular food- the Fish and Chips in the UK are a must-do for me!

The last time we visited we were on a really tight budget and no dining plan- so we ate counter service most of the time. I'm actually REALLY looking forward to trying all these table service restaurants that are brand new to us (thanks free DDP!!:sohappy:). Perhaps I can then come back with some NEW must-haves! :D

Disneybird

Everytime I go to WDW, I buy one of those huge Mickey shaped rice krispie treats with chocolate on it. That's my breakfast every morning. I talk about them so much that one of my co-workers went last week and came back talking about them too. She told me she just had to try it since I recommend it so highly.
:slurp:

EvilQueen-T

has anyone said the cheddar cheese soup from le cellier? they should have a walk up/to go window or food cart just for that soup (36 days til i get to eat some).

the goat cheese that's part of the appetizer at chefs de france...heaven. i could eat that for lunch with a few crackers and one of those grey goose lemon slushies (sigh)...that would be heavenly.

tink65

My favorites:

sweet almond pretzel in Norway
burgers at Pecos Bill
tuna sandwich at Columbia Harbor House
bread pudding with warm vanilla sauce @ 1900 Park Fare breakfast
ice cream anywhere it's offered!
Canadian Cheddar cheese soup with sourdough bread sticks at Le Cellier

That's just a few of my favs but I could go on & on & on & on.............:slurp:

John

Iam surprised no one mentioned it yet, but the beer batter onion rings at 50's Prime Time are incredable. I am not the worlds biggest fan of onion rings but you cant eat just one....I bet ya'

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom