WDW Pictures of Crowds

Mikester71

i feel there needs to be some sort of crowds when i go to any of the park. it'd be kind of a bummer if it was dead when i went. it'd be like seeing your favorite band in concert and only 5 other people were there haha

Glad to FINALLY find someone who feels the same way I do! :ROFLOL: I have been to WDW 4 times now, and all 4 times were during our Spring Break up here. The parks are always CRAZY busy, but I like it that way for some reason. I've got friends who have been during other times of the year when it is not crowded at all who think I am nuts for always wanting to go the same time each time. But I like your comparison using the concert. It totally explains how I feel as well. :wave:

Mikester71

This is what it looked like walking across the bridge in Frontierland to get to Splash Mountain back during our Spring Break trip from March 12-22, 2011.

SAM_0455-1.jpg

SAM_0456-1.jpg

G00fyDad

geez... no oneis smiling

That is because between that beige building and the spot the picture was taken all of those people have been virtually molested by each other, stepped on, someone shouting in their ear, hit by a stroller or ECV, smelled dirty diapers, kids screaming, parents screaming, arguements, and they just realized that there is a 2 hour wait for the nearest ride. :wave:

G00fyDad

Jack over here there at Allears.net wrote a blog with some great pictures of the day he went just to see how crowded it was. Check it out! Those crowds are insane! I'll take my end of August with moderate crowds and the heat over this!
http://land.allears.net/blogs/jackspence/2012/01/christmas_week.html

Pictures like that remind me to never gripe about the crowd levels when we go in the Fall. They have never been that bad until Sept of 2010 and (from what I've seen here) the Fall of 2011.

Oh, and for those griping about the "trashy" look of those on the lawns, maybe the high crowds kept them from getting anywhere out of the sun to sit down for a while. You cannot go go go all day long without a break. I agree that it looks bad but heck, I'd sit there in the shade of the monorail too if I had nowhere else to sit. It isn't like the infeild fans of a NASCAR race. And another poster said something about a guy laying with his shirt off? Where? There is no one missing a shirt.

pixiesteno

These photo serve to remind me that there are certain times of the year that you could not pay me to be at the parks. I really liked our trip in Sept of 2010 fairly low crowds, still warm, no need for coats or gloves at night.

Larry Mondello

That is because between that beige building and the spot the picture was taken all of those people have been virtually molested by each other, stepped on, someone shouting in their ear, hit by a stroller or ECV, smelled dirty diapers, kids screaming, parents screaming, arguements, and they just realized that there is a 2 hour wait for the nearest ride. :wave:

Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much fun we'll need plastic surgeory to remove our smiles. You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of you're ________! I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a mouse. Praise Mickey Mouse! Holy ____!

Lisalyn

I was thinking of moving our trip up to the week of September 10. Any idea what the crowds might be like? Would love to go when the crowds look like this.

I was there 9/18 - 9/24 and LOVED it!!! Pretty much walk on for everything in all the parks. Longest wait I had was at DHS for The Great Movie Ride - a whopping 15 minutes :ROFLOL:

Mikester71

Yeah - that! :ROFLOL:

timoteo

These pictures are why after 40 years of going to Disney and perhaps 30 trips I may be done with it. I am still a fan but I think I am near done. Disney should be selling advance tickets for these weeks and keeping the crowds to an acceptable level. I think there is a lack of care for the guests there.

Disneyfan1981

Seeing pics of these crowds will make me think twice about complaining next time I'm there. I thought the crowds I've endured over the years were bad but they looked nothing like these! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom