WDW Pictures of Crowds

WDWmazprty

In all the times I've been to Disney I've never seen anything like it. I can't say I understand it. If you are that tired, go back to room and go to sleep or relax. One person looks like he forgot where he was and thought it was the beach.

Definitely an unattractive look for the park with people just lying everywhere. :lookaroun

Mickey_777

Not something you see when the park is not over crowded -

monorail_lawn_nappers.jpg

Now that is just ghetto...

WV_Jayola

All of those September photos bring a warm familiar smile to my face. That is the time of year that my family and I tend to visit, and it's almost always like these pics depict. This last september WAS a bit more crowded, but still nowhere NEAR the levels of insanity that those Christmas pictures show.

I would actually venture to say that because my first trip was during a very uncrowded september, it helped me to fall in love with WDW. If my first trip had been during a crazy crowded time of year, I fear I may have never "gotten" the magic like I did.

Love this thread.

jeff.

Todd H

We went October 2010 thinking it wouldn't be packed and boy were we wrong. It was worse than when we went Spring '09.

Coach81

Nice pics RCT!!!

Cool pics from everyone else also..

We've been to the World during slow times, and bad times.. we always have magical, happy times!!!

Timekeeper

Definitely an unattractive look for the park with people just lying everywhere. :lookaroun

Yeah, but Disney must be okay with it because not only are they allowing it, but they even placed trash bins (the cardboard kinds used during Food & Wine) up on the grass areas for guests to use.

In all the times I've been to Disney I've never seen anything like it. I can't say I understand it. If you are that tired, go back to room and go to sleep or relax. One person looks like he forgot where he was and thought it was the beach.

With all of the crowds, I would be afraid to leave the park! Not only will returning be the biggest hassle ever, but there's also the fear that parks might reach capacity and begin closures.

draybook

All of those September photos bring a warm familiar smile to my face. That is the time of year that my family and I tend to visit, and it's almost always like these pics depict. This last september WAS a bit more crowded, but still nowhere NEAR the levels of insanity that those Christmas pictures show.

I would actually venture to say that because my first trip was during a very uncrowded september, it helped me to fall in love with WDW. If my first trip had been during a crazy crowded time of year, I fear I may have never "gotten" the magic like I did.

Love this thread.

jeff.

Indeed. I was thrilled that our first trip (Sept of 08) ended up being devoid of people in the park. I was worried because my wife was already freaking out about the hurricane that turned towards the Gulf the night before we left for Florida. not to mention it was her first trip since she was 2 (in 83) and the first time for my kids and myself. That also had a downside, as it spoiled us to any other time of the year.

docdebbi

yes, it is standard to arrive at the park early on days when you can expect (just about guarantee) phased closings to guarantee you are there at night when the fireworks occur. most folks don't want to stand in 2 hour long lines, so just spend the day resting and awaiting nighttime activities.
sad, but true. special days.....christmas, new year's eve, July 4th etc. this is common

Gig 'Em Mickey

If it was just me I could probably tolerate high crowds. But definitely not with little kids with me. Two hours to wait for a ride? That would spoil the magic for them, and for me.

No you couldn't pay me to go during those ridiculously busy times.

Minnie1976

Original Poster

Yeah, but Disney must be okay with it because not only are they allowing it, but they even placed trash bins (the cardboard kinds used during Food & Wine) up on the grass areas for guests to use.

With all of the crowds, I would be afraid to leave the park! Not only will returning be the biggest hassle ever, but there's also the fear that parks might reach capacity and begin closures.
I don't care about people being able to return to Disney. I'm sorry this isn't a beach have some pride. Oh I forgot people don't have any pride anymore or respect for themselves anymore. Take a look at the trashy way people dress these days. Take a look at the half dressed man laying with no shirt on.
It is all a ME generation. These people need to grow up and act like adults not children.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom