WDW Pictures of Crowds

jlsHouston

July 4th 2011

july0411-crowds.jpg
omigosh we were here that night!! Our first trip to the WORLD!

sweetpee_1993

I guess I dont see how it's disrespectful to yourself or other, or inconsiderate (except the weirdo with his shirt off...thats just gross). I mean...people lay out in the grass at parks all the time. I would think, especially at a place like WDW, with crowds like these guys are dealing with, it makes the most sense. They want to rest for an hour, cool down, it would take longer to get on the transportation, get to their room, rest and then try and HOPE to get back into the park. With crowds at that level...you dont know. There aren't enough benches and tables at WDW to hold everyone whos not eating a meal.

These people are out of the way, on some of the FEW areas of grass we're allowed on at WDW and just taking a breather, which is necessary sometimes. I'd rather they do that then be acting a fool in the park due to exhaustion.

They didn't spend thousands on a trip to get turned away at the gate because it's too full. Now...weirdo with the shirt off...thats just gross and I dont understand THAT at all. But people sitting/relaxing in the grass....I dont see why thats a big deal and suddenly you've lost all self respect, and are super inconsiderate of others o_O

Was raised wrong, apparently.

Everyone keeps mentioning that guy with the shirt off. I don't think his shirt is off. I think it's a color that's very close to what flesh would be. It looks slightly redder to me, tho.

jlsHouston

OMG..I love this thread! :) Where are some pics of Thanksgiving !!! I wanna see what I am facing in 8 1/2 days!! :eek:
I would love to do September but how would I explain to CiCi and Jayce why nana is at WDW and they are at school...

rufio

I searched but didn't find a thread with pictures of the crowds. I thought it would be fun to see how crowded the different parks get at different times during the year.

I'll start it off with a picture from December 21, 2011 at around 3:30p.m. in Frontierland.

DSCN0151.jpg

Well crap. This is my wedding day and the day I'm taking my entire family to MK for the first time. :confused:

AndyS2992

August 1st 2011 - 1:15pm - Magic Kingdom

2373826370a12986741034l.jpg

August 2nd 2011 - 2pm - Epcot/WS Japan

2373826370a12986741432l.jpg

August 3rd 2011 - 3pm - Disney's Hollywood Studios

2373826370a12986741429l.jpg

bduncan

I will be at WDW the last week of Jan. and first week of Feb. If anyone has pictures of this time of year I would live to see them.

bubbles1812

So.. I'm going during the week of July 4th, 2013 and I want to know how bad it is. I've gone in June the past 2 summers and it wasn't really bad of course I've never seen it as empty in some of the above picks, so I may not no what good is?

July 4th is very very crowded, especially on the day of. My family did a 4 day Universal trip a few years ago and also tacked on one day each for MK and Epcot. And MK was where we were July 4th. I'd say it's manageable with a relativity small group (we had 4) and if you know how to use your fastpasses wisely and what rides attract the most people. We managed to hit up every attraction we wanted to, which included all the "big ones," and a few more than once with some creative planning. (Once this involved my brother and I sprinting to an attraction but that was only once, lol). I'd just say be willing to spend all day in whatever park you will be in that day, if you want to ride everything you want. Lines will be longer and use your fastpasses on the biggest attractions, not on ones that flow relatively fast.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom