WDW Pictures of Crowds

Walt 1901

I love being at the parks when it is not crowded. We went the 3rd week of January once and it was like a ghost town. It was so nice to be able to stroll around the park and look at all the detail on the builds and the other stuff you don't get to see when its crowded and you have to keep moving or die.

mouse_luv

DSC00969.jpg
When were all your pictures taken?

Graham9

This was taken a couple of years ago. The crowds overwhelmed everything. Fastpasses were gone before anyone had a chance, at least 90 min wait for everything, food halls sold out, all dining areas booked solid and people were lining up at the turnstiles waiting to get it as the park was on restricted entry. A few people were taken ill as they were caught in the crush and medics had a problem trying to make their way through the crowds and a few fights had broken out.

(I may have been exaggerating a little)

emptywdw.jpg

britlightyear

I love being at the parks when it is not crowded. We went the 3rd week of January once and it was like a ghost town. It was so nice to be able to stroll around the park and look at all the detail on the builds and the other stuff you don't get to see when its crowded and you have to keep moving or die.

This is why we will only go the last week of January every year. With crazy crowds, you are so focused on running from ride to ride, you miss all the extra details. I just don't think we could enjoy ourselves, we like to take our time and ride the rides at a leisurely pace. If we ever went during Christmas week, I think I would need a second vacation to recover! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom